Uladzimir Izerski page - page 12

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Generally, technically, there are no trends below d1. On h6/4/2 you can see the traces. It's just the way the trade is set up.

You can of course add a fancy word to the movement of the minutes, but it won't be a money trend.

Who gave you the queen? - You have to vote for the pawn.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
In general and strictly technically there are no trends below d1. On h6/4/2 you can see the traces. It's just the way the trade is set up.

You can of course add a buzzword to the movement of minutes, but it won't be a monetary trend.

There we go, the ice has turned .... )))

That is why we need clear definitions to understand each other. First them, and then how to define ))))

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Generally, technically, there are no trends below d1. On h6/4/2 you can see the traces. It's just the way the trade is set up.

You can of course add a fancy word to the movement of the minutes, but it will not be a monetary trend.

We are only talking about the form of the trend, not about trading.

If for someone the trends are only from the daily TF, it does not bother me. But whether they are able to recognise trends is doubtful.

To understand a price chart, you need to be able to read it, like we spell words and sentences.

Trend is a word. The whole chart is a sentence. But there are also letters. They are the most important in this writing.

Uladzimir Izerski:

We are purely talking about the shape of the trend, not about trading.

If for someone the trends are only from the daily TF I don't care. But whether they know how to recognise trends is doubtful.

To understand a price chart, you need to be able to read it, like we spell words and sentences.

Trend is a word. The whole chart is a sentence. But there are also letters. They are the most important ones in this writing.

well

you've figured out the shape of the trend, you're self-reinforcing that you've figured it out.

what's next - the stovepipe?

Renat Akhtyamov:

good

we took apart the shape of the trend, self-reinforcing that we took it apart.

what's next, the furnace?

Some to the furnace and some to the shelf of knowledge.

I am not a teacher. I just shared how I understand the trend form. And to take it or not, is a personal matter for everyone.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not what you're looking at...

For me personally, the CME was just a visual aid for studying the market algorithm

Everything is in plain sight there.

I used it to test my strategy and found confirmation that all the money is falling in line with the algorithm.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Some to the furnace and some to the shelf of knowledge.

I am not a teacher. I just shared how I understand the form of the trend. And to accept it or not, is a personal matter for everyone.

And now we have come to what I've been meaning to say for a long time.

This approach of analysis will not allow making money as the trend is determined by a rather wide wave.

In this case it turns out that the moment of determining, say, a descending trend may be much lower than the moment of determining an ascending one.

This is definitely a loss.

Darirunu:

I used it to check my strategy and found confirmation that all the money is laid down according to an algorithm.

exactly the same algorithm, the same thing, day after day, for 50 years, the same thing.

Well done!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Here we come to what I have been wanting to say for a long time.

This approach to analysis does not allow earning, because the trend is determined by a fairly wide wave.

In this case it turns out that the moment of determining, say, a low trend may be much lower than the moment of determining an upward trend.

This is definitely a loss.

It is not enough to know what is the current trend. It is necessary to know what wave (not the Elliott wave) is present now, where its borders are, the reasons for the wave behavior, etc. This is already the letters to read the word.

Renat Akhtyamov:

exactly the same algorithm, the same thing, day after day, for 50 years, the same thing.

Good for you!

At 50 years old, already a grandfather. Gotta respect the gray hairs.

Ps. 15% per annum in compound interest and over half a century. Just a monster, probably Soros.
Reason: