Limits/stakes at current price in the Terminal (not in the Tester) - page 5

You're understating things, I'm not the only one who seems confused. I hope the developers will listen to the pleas, but it still needs some clarity.

What exactly has been done on the broker side that has improved the situation? On whose initiative? Wouldn't it be easier to set up the server part of MT5 on the broker's side and accept all limits as exchange ones, why haven't they done this so far?

fxsaber:

There is a market for different software for brokers. Some software is very good.

why the topic? do you want it to be the default at any broker on mt5?

So first, you should at least ask to make the TP a limit )

or else they will declare him an enemy of the people with a four life sentence for advertising the broker ))

I would not be interested in any kind of action.

Andrey Dik:

You're understating things, I'm not the only one who seems confused. I hope the developers will listen to the pleas, but it still needs some clarity.

What exactly has been done on the broker side that has improved the situation? On whose initiative?

Brokers buy different software. Some software may bypass the problem.

Isn't it easier to set up the server part of MT5 on broker's side and accept all limits as exchange ones, why they don't do it until now?

Not easier as it doesn't work on the hedge. The symbol can be exchange-traded, but it will still be a bummer on the hedge.

TheXpert:

Why the topic? Do you want it to be the default for any broker on MT5?

I want it to be right, just like on other platforms. Faced with a problem on the real.

So to start with I would ask at least to make the TP a limit )

Almost all the brokerage software makes limit switches on MT5 as well. So it is not a problem.

fxsaber:

Your broker is blaming MQ (although I'm not sure if the problem is with the client or the MT server side). I wonder what MQ says (couldn't find their opinion on this on the forum)?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Your broker is blaming MQ (although I'm not sure if the problem is with the client or the MT server side). I wonder what MQ says (couldn't find their opinion on this on the forum)?

The response may be long, as the thread title does not directly address the MT5 developers.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Your broker is blaming it on MQ (not sure if the problem is with the client side or the server side of MT).

All the brokers who were informed about this were somewhat shocked by this strange behaviour.

And only one was not surprised. On him and recorded a trouble-free variant.

The most interesting thing is that this behaviour is embedded in the Tester as well.

khorosh:

The reaction may be long.

I don't believe in miracles.

fxsaber:

All the brokers who were informed of this were somewhat shocked by this strange behaviour.

Only one was not surprised. He was the one who recorded the trouble-free variant.

The most interesting thing is that this behaviour is also built into the Tester.

I do not believe in a miracle.

Have you tried the StopLimit box on the right? When the Limit level is reached, it opens a Stop order in the opposite direction.

In other words, once you have reached the Limit level, it opens the opposite Stop order. It is a classic.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Have you tried the StopLimit box on the right? When the Limit level is reached, a Stop order is opened in the opposite direction.

In other words, as soon as you reach the Limit level, we will immediately open an opposite pending Stop-order. It is a classic.

Isn't anything confused?

Andrey Dik:

anything wrong?

No

Reason: