Who supports MT5 - page 2

gisip:

At NordFX in the registration process when I opened a real account they asked me to send screenshots of my passport and there One hour before market close margin call/stopout levels can be increased up to 200%. so I changed my mind.

On instaforex.com started to register real account at the bottom of the agreement it was written that I got acquainted that min. deposit is 1000$ for MT5.

I also have changed my mind.

I also changed my mind. now i'm writing a transcoder from mt5 to mt4.

I also have a good feeling about this kind of brokerage.

The margin call is a useful tip, I hadn't even thought of that, and I'm not happy about putting a kilobuck in the first place either. Odd that there really is no topic that only forum admins can write. Stick it on top, call it a list of TCs and update as they are refilled, it would be great.

ITeXPert:
Strange that there really isn't a thread that only the forum admins can post to. Stick it on top, call it a list of DCs and update it as they are added, that would be great.
There is nothing strange. It would be regarded as advertising, and MQ do not deal with it.

olyakish:
There is nothing strange about it. It would be seen as advertising, which MQs don't do.

Do you see the banner at the top? This is not an advertisement?

The platform is free for users of MetaTrader. For brokers it costs money, and this should be enough for one (you can call it advertising) forum topic. Although I think advertising is what they usually try to push on us, and not what many people would like to learn about.

Vladix:

Do you see the banner at the top? Isn't it an advertisement?

The platform is free for MetaTrader users, but for brokers it costs money, and one (you can call it advertising) forum topic should be enough for that. Although I think advertising is what they usually try to push on us, and not what many people would like to learn about.

It's not the same thing.

MQ is putting a banner on its forum which is most likely designed by the organisation the banner is telling us about. This is not direct advertising like MQ is advertising this broker because they have MT5(or some other reason). Anyone can post their own banner on this forum I think, and it will not be presented as MQ is advertising this wannabe.

olyakish:

This is not the same thing.

MQ is posting a banner on their forum, which is most likely designed by the organisation this banner is telling us about. This is not direct advertising like MQ is advertising this broker because they have MT5(or some other reason). Anyone can post their own banner on this forum I think, and it will not be presented as MQ is advertising this wannabe.

Then why are the banners referral sometimes?

olyakish:

MQ is posting a banner on their forum, which is most likely designed by the organisation this banner is telling us about. This is not direct advertising like MQ is advertising this broker because they have MT5(or some other reason). Anyone can post their own banner on this forum I think, and it will not be presented as MQ is advertising this wannabe.

What kind of nonsense is that?
The broker pays, MQ places the banner.

olyakish:

And in general, I do not see anything advertising in the fact that at the request of users to share information about which of the clients (brokers) uses (going to use) their platform. With such an approach, even the phone book could be called a hidden advertisement for all the organisations present in it.

What's the problem, go here - http://fxmail.ru/brokers/ and choose the brokers we are interested in.

Go to their websites and look for information about MT5, paying special attention to the fact that the demo account is on the broker's hardware.

Дилинговые центры
Дилинговые центры
  • fxmail.ru
Выбор ДЦ:     |   По алфавиту   |   Поиск форекс брокера Россия (196) Москва (36)   Санкт-Петербург (15)   Анапа (1)   Арзамас (1)   Архангельск (1)   Астрахань (1)   Барнаул (3)   Белгород (1)   Бердск (1)   Владивосток (3)   Волгоград (2)   Волгодонск (1)   Вологда (1)   Воронеж (2)   Екатеринбург (5)   Ессентуки (1)   Ижевск (2)   Иркутск...

mrProF:
What is this nonsense?
The broker pays, MQ places the banner.

There is no nonsense at all.

It is one thing if the broker pays MQ puts a banner. (The initiator is the broker and advertises itself first of all and then the platform)

And quite another MQ places those brokerage companies in which their product (MT5) is used (here the initiator of MQ advertises brokerage companies as the main and later its product as a platform)

Do you see what the difference is?

Reason: