How can you sell something on the Market if that's what's going on there ... - page 5

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Price manipulation -- the stated price is $30k and dozens of reviews.

If you make system notes on the News page about price changes, it will be clear, for example, that all the reviews are free downloads.

Actively practiced in the Market a trick, when a product is put up for free -- on it in 1-2 days to create rave reviews hysteria from "Seller & Co" -- and then put up a price -- so there is an impression of a huge "queue of satisfied customers" -- although in fact there were no buyers at all -- and those who bought a stupid divorce on a "marketing hook".

100 %
Plus, write next to it that the person bought or rented.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
100 %
Plus write next to what the person bought or rented.

Plus show the cost of buying/renting.

In my experience, about 8 out of 10 buyers of Expert Advisors do not know how trading robots work and have no idea how forex works.

Many users do not understand that there is no trading without losses. These losses can appear either at the very beginning of trading, or later at any time.

It follows: no customer, or even a professional trader, can evaluate a trading robot in a short period of time.

A trading robot is not a utility or a panel or an indicator. It is very difficult to evaluate it because it takes some time to do so.

So I suggest to either remove the Testimonials section from the Experts section or allow only those who have traded with this trading robot for at least 3 months to write a testimonial.

And in case of questionable reviews, force them to show a report or chart of real trading.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And so I suggest either removing the Reviews section from the Experts section, or allowing only those who have traded with this robot for at least 3 months to write reviews.

And in the case of questionable reviews, force them to show a report or chart of real trading.

Reviews can't be removed and limiting the time to provide feedback is also nonsense.

What can be done is to write next to the review: "bought 2 hours ago".

Мой Итог (ИМХО):

1. Установить кнопку "Оставить отзыв" на видном месте. Пусть люди пишут чаще. Что нравится, что не нравится. Это нормально. (Речь не только о "АВТОМАТИЧЕСКИЙ ТОРГОВЫЙ СОВЕТНИК" , есть также много других утилит и программ....)
  2. Добавить возможность отвечать на отзыв Продавцу.
  3. Запретить поднятие отзывов вверх при обновлении(удалении) - я если честно даже не знал о таком.
  4. Предлагать оценить программу автоматически(письмом, ЛС), спустя 1 месяц использования.
  5. Запретить удалять товар, который набрал много отрицательных отзывов, потом просто выставляют такой же чистый. 

Это всего лишь мое имхо, которое я предлагал сделать уже неоднократно. 

There are many more 'suggestions' that would be handy to use the marketplace.

Vladislav, such things seem to find a place, just in steps.

Renat said here that their company is not making a profit yet (that's not a quip.)

--

And Renat himself is extremely conservative here, so the new button here will probably only be seen by his grandchildren

Fast235:

Vladislav, such things seem to find a place, just in steps.

Renat said here that their company is not yet making a profit (this is not banter).

I aim for the company to make a profit, and all other sellers accordingly. That is why all my proposals that I have published before were aimed at results.

I may not be strong in market management, but all my suggestions are formed from experience.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I aim for the company to make a profit, and all other sellers accordingly. Therefore, all my suggestions that I have published before were aimed at results.

I may not be good at marketing management, but I make all my offers from experience.

I always work where - there is pay for me, so I also aim for the service to develop and attract customers

(I do not sell or offer anything yet).

Can a moderator check if MetaQuotes knows about this problem?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Buyers reselling activations.

Dustin Vlock, 2020.05.02 19:04

Through tracking traffic on my business website I came across a website <Deleted> where people can raise money to buy lots of things online and share the value. I found that there is a subforum just for mql5 products and that they buy products here on mql5 and share activations at a lower price compared to full purchase price.

I used to have 20 activations on my products and one of the buyers of my products resells the other 19 activations for $22, each of which brought him a small profit in addition to the purchase. I have since reduced the activation to a default value of 5 to prevent this, however they can still resell the other 4.

They have listed many of the popular products for people to buy together. This is not good for us sellers and we actually lose revenue from this. Based on sales from this site, I've lost almost $3000 and I'm sure others have lost sales too.

I'm not sure exactly how they can resell other activations and allow other people who didn't buy on mql5 to use it. It would be great if mql5 had some other safeguards to protect sellers from reselling online.

Раньше активаций на моих продуктах было 20, и один из покупателей моих продуктов перепродает остальные 19 активаций за 22 доллара, каждая из которых приносила ему небольшую прибыль в дополнение к покупке. С тех пор я уменьшил активацию до значения по умолчанию 5, чтобы предотвратить это, однако они все еще могут перепродать остальные 4.

They have listed many of the popular products for people to buy together. This is not good for us sellers, and we actually lose income from it. Based on sales from this site, I have lost almost $3000 and I am sure others have lost sales too.

The real delusions are in this Seller's mind. The buyer is willing to buy for $22 but not willing to buy for $220. Seller needs to lower the price and these buyers would buy from him instead of fiddling with the hoarding.

Alain Verleyen:
This Seller's repost is hidden advertising.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The real misconceptions are in this Seller's mind. The buyer is willing to buy for $22, but is not willing to buy for $220. The seller needs to lower the price and these buyers would buy from him instead of fiddling with the hoarding.

This Seller's repost is a hidden advertisement.

когда вы говорите, такое впечатление, что вы бредите
когда вы говорите, такое впечатление, что вы бредите
  • www.youtube.com
из к/ф "Иван Васильевич меняет профессию"
Reason: