Looking for patterns - page 78

Whistled and flew away. Like a rubber woman.

Something new can be learned. For example, by choosing the minimum distance of 100 pips the Genghis indicator will show trends, which in half of the cases will be over within the first 24 hours. The probability of such a trend to exist for more than 2 days is 30 per cent.

It's good for your brain

Uladzimir Izerski:

Who would make you and others laugh if not me. I like to smile when +237% and the red bar demands a refill. Stuck in the glands already.)))

Think of the future today.))

Only $30

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Something new can be learned. For example, by choosing the minimum distance of 100 pips the indicator will show trends which in half of the cases will end during the first 24 hours. And the probability of such a trend to exist for more than 2 days is 30%.

You can still think about it, it's good for your brain

Alexey, I know exactly what a trend is, but I am not familiar with Alexey Stepanenko. What is the probability of its existence?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Something new can be learned. For example, by choosing the minimum distance of 100 pips the indicator will show trends which in half of the cases will end during the first 24 hours. And the probability of such a trend to exist for more than 2 days, is 30 per cent.

It is useful for your brain

What is a trend?

Алексей Тарабанов:

What is the likelihood of its existence?

50/50, like the dinosaur. It wouldn't hurt to get acquainted.

multiplicator:

what is a trend?

I'll tell you. A price movement in which one of the extrema is periodically updated. If an extremum is not updated for a long time, it means there is no trend in that direction now.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

OK, I'll tell you. A price movement in which one of the extrema is periodically updated. If an extremum is not updated for a long time, it means that there is no trend in that direction.

and now... how do you calculate the extremes programmatically?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

OK I'll say. A price movement in which one of the extrema is periodically updated. If an extremum does not update for a long time, then there is no trend in that direction now.

Not at all.

multiplicator:

and now... how do you calculate the extremes programmatically?

There is already one variant - the Genghis indicator, another variant by time, another variant combined

Reason: