Looking for patterns - page 221

Alexander_K:

When you see the pattern, you must pounce on it like a hungry forest animal.

This action will bring in cash and put you out of your misery in the factory.

Alexander, have you really found something worthwhile yet?

apr73:

Alexander, have you found anything really worthwhile yet?

Well, on average, +10...15% per month, I think I've found... This one's +22% so far.

Not much. That's why I don't open a real account. It's easier for me to get this kind of money at work.

I trade on demo account. I even have 1 subscriber for free signal:))) Let him earn. I do not feel sorry.

Alexander_K:

I trade on demo. The free signal even has 1 subscriber :))) Let him earn. I do not feel sorry.

Why the demo, don't you trust the algorithm?

VVT:

Why demo, don't you trust the algorithm?

I would of course like to test my algorithm on historical data. But the data I need is absent in principle. They must be formed in a certain way from the second TF. I asked programmers for help - no one could do it. Either they did not want to, or they did not believe me. Well, it's a long story. Now I just collect and generate the data I need on my own. I have compiled an archive for 4 months of work. Probably not enough. I will be on a demo until the New Year.

Alexander_K:

I approached the programmers - no one could cope. Either they didn't want to, they didn't believe...

Heh heh, did you try to pay money? Or did you just want to do it for nothing?

Alexander_K:

10% is also money, depending on the deposit and you don't have to go to the factory)

Alexander_K:

Well, on average, +10...15% per month, I think I've found... This one so far is +22%.

Not much. That's why I don't open a real account. It's easier for me to get that kind of money at work.

I trade on demo account. I even have 1 subscriber for free signal:))) Let him earn. I do not feel sorry.

I sincerely wish you good luck in your research.

apr73:

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your research.

Thank you. Amen.

Alexander_K:

Thank you. Amen.

Aluminium!

XD

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Hehe... To the fiery revolutionary, poet and artist, Comrade Che, my unrestrained regards!

Reason: