Looking for patterns - page 220

When looking for patterns in the market, the most important thing is to look very hard into the monitor and cry out to the Almighty. I've done it.

Alexander_K:
When searching for patterns in the market, the most important thing is to look very hard into the monitor and cry out to the Almighty. I've done it.

Observation, like fishing )

VVT:

Observation, like fishing )

Lenočka, do you go fishing?

"Lenochka" is HE.

Maybe he....only holds the views of "enlightened" Europe? And there's just ONE! Both parent 1 and parent 2.......

WOULD KILL THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Сергей Таболин:
VVT:

We don't get clever, we don't need to -> 1

We are looking for patterns -> 2

Renat Akhtyamov:
Well, a psychiatrist in a case like the search for patterns comes in handy. But you can't figure it out without a bottle, either.
However, the point is not to track, but to predict future price movement.
So, in order to predict, you have to try to understand the purpose, i.e. the reason for this or that price behaviour. Obviously, the reason for everything is to provide liquidity. How do you see this thing on a chart?
Don't try to ask me, for me it's a past time, just pushing the discussion in the right direction.

Doesn't seem logical. If it's a stage for you, then you know. That's who you should ask. Do you think you should ask those who don't know?)

Сергей Таболин:

"Lenochka" is HE.

Maybe he....only holds the views of "enlightened" Europe? And there's just ONE! Both parent 1 and parent 2.......

WOULD KILL THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the answer. Original forum nickname was also Elena and now VVT :)

Hey, scumbags, what's the problem? You got nothing better to do? You're in the corner so no one can see.

VVT:
Hey, scumbags, what's your problem? You got nothing better to do? You're in the corner so no one can see you.

Why are you so jumpy? Do you hate men?

When you see the pattern, you must pounce on it like a hungry forest animal.

This action will bring cash and put you out of your misery at the factory.

Reason: