Looking for patterns - page 260

I have to remind the distinguished participants that the topic is about the regularities of the market and trading on it, and not about trends in money (equity) growth.

Of course, the topic of drawing trend lines has become important, but there is only one problem - where to place the stop. Well, a take line may be set anywhere, but a stop?

Алексей Тарабанов:

There is one problem - where do you place the stop? Now, you can place the TP anywhere - but the stop?

Nowhere. The stop will find you.

The TS should close unprofitable trades only after a certain time and nothing else. Time is what should determine the stop, not a manually selected or calculated loss level.

Back to the 1-2-3 pattern.

Price has retreated beyond the level of

Алексей Тарабанов:

I have to remind the distinguished participants that the topic is about the regularities of the market and trading on it, and not about trends in money (equity) growth.

Of course, the topic of drawing trend lines has become important, but there is only one problem - where to place the stop. Well, a take may be set anywhere - but a stop?

Stop should be placed by time. If entry is through dT , we should stop. That is, a stop is not just expressed in pips.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

stop should be timed to stop. If entry through dT has failed, then close the damn thing. That is, the stop is not just in pips.

For some reason I think you are worried.

Alexander_K:

Nowhere. The stop will find you.

The TS should close unprofitable trades only after a certain time and nothing else. Time is what should determine the stop, not the manually selected or calculated loss level.

Here there is one nuance, in my opinion, we should use the critical level in price and time limit, because Kolya Mozhov can knock before our allotted time.

But a time limit entry is very interesting.

We'll talk tomorrow.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Of course, the topic of drawing trend lines has become important, but there is only one problem - where to place the stop. Well, a take line can be set anywhere, but a stop?

You can't place the stop anywhere, because the stop, like the stop, is subject to the logic of the model that is being traded, i.e. both stop and take logically follow the model.

Алексей Тарабанов:

The price has retreated behind the level

If we open at the breakdown of point 2, then the uptrend will start, stop behind point 3 because if the price goes lower, the trend will die and take..., we need to look at a timeframe longer than the current one because the trends there

Свечная комбинация 1-2-3 паттерн.
Свечная комбинация 1-2-3 паттерн.
  • Alex
  • avtoforex.ru
Довольно таки распространенной свечной комбинацией Прайс Экшен является 1-2-3 паттерн . Появление этой формации с высокой степенью вероятности прогнозирует разворот рынка. В большинстве случаев торговля по паттерну приносит пусть небольшую, но стабильную прибыль при невысоких рисках. Торговля на основе 1-2-3 паттерна может вестись абсолютно на...

Алексей Тарабанов:

The price has rolled back behind the level

with this 1-2-3 reversal there is a catch, it is a model that investigates trends, trend breaks and it is just one of the options for trend reversal, and not the most economical, and the real reversal will have to wait a long time, plus TVX turns out not very good if you view risk/profit

Reason: