Looking for patterns - page 237

Alexander_K:

I don't know, I don't know - how elementary the mataparat is...

To describe market loops like this:

at the very least, you have to be good at numerical solutions of integrodifferential equations. It's not quite simple...

"...okay, rope, not today..."

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Videale after the opening of the next bar to the full depth of the historical data. Yes, the minimum RMS from the entire lobe of historical data. Horizontal sawtooth is excluded. Did it many times. Clear and single minimum RMS is always detected.

Expensive and long for full depth. For me it is more correct to first determine the level of minimum RMS at which you can work and search in depth.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I looked at the indicator. It starts drawing rectangles well on horizontal corridors. Of course, there is a logic in breaking through the inclined, a la trend levels, but there are many erroneous points within one TF. Multic in the tester looks good)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I looked at the indicator. It starts drawing rectangles well on horizontal corridors. Of course, there is a logic in breaking through the inclined, a la trend levels, but there are many erroneous points within one TF. Multic in the tester looks good)

It depends on when this rectangle is drawn and when it is redrawn...

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's true. But still there is a nuance. Let's take the most unfavourable variant - the volumes are equal. But! Absolutely always - the buy price is not equal to the sell price.
Regarding the forex/exchange. On the exchange, clearing equalises the volumes.

How so? Who pays the difference? :)

Yes and the volumes to sell and to buy is a moot point, how is it more reliable than the price itself...

Andrei:
It depends on when this rectangle is drawn and when it is redrawn...

at the moment of crossing the lower level for buy, and the upper level for sell. If I read the code correctly.

what a trend is.

This is both an Expert Advisor and an indicator (1 line of code changes). If the indicator - does not interfere with others, if the Expert Advisor - there are additional features (dynamics simulation and use of StopLine script - simulation of start in an arbitrary point).

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

at the moment of crossing the lower level for buy, and the upper level for sell. If you read the code correctly.

Then there will be a lot of false rectangles.

Andrei:
Then there will be a lot of false rectangles.

It does. But the right ones show it too))) As I wrote above, it's not very good on one TF. The logic of averaging is hourly - weekly.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

It does. But the right ones also show)))

And what percentage is correct?))

Andrei:

And what percentage is correct?))

Not a grail)))) I've been using it for a couple of days now. Gotta make an owl and see).

Reason: