how to withdraw funds from the dealing centre - page 7

If you google cryptopay scam, you can also read amazing stories, the scheme is not quite clear, everything is written in English, but it seems that the card from which the crypto was purchased can be blocked for chargeback by the exchanger, then there will be stories that it was not cryptopay that requested a refund, but some issuing bank - that is, someone had crypto and said he was a crook that made a chargeback

I.e. if by some miracle the topicstarter will find his money, not sure that history will end so fast, maybe continue

ZS: never been involved in crypto, a lot of nuances, on the hubra even googled an article about crypto scamshttps://habr.com/ru/post/449078/

Igor Makanu:

If you google cryptopay scam, you can also read amazing stories, the scheme is not quite clear, everything is written in English, but it seems that the card from which the crypto was purchased can be blocked for chargeback by the exchanger, then there will be stories that it was not cryptopay that requested a refund, but some issuing bank - that is, someone had crypto and said he was a crook that made a chargeback

I.e. if by some miracle the topicstarter will find his money, not sure that history will end so fast, maybe continue

SZS: Never been involved in crypto, a lot of nuances, I even googled an article on hubs about crypto scamshttps://habr.com/ru/post/449078/

Yeah, it's scary to live) I remember all exchangers essentially work with individuals' cards as a result, they send (normal ones) confirmation requests to e-mail, etc.. In that case, I don't think it's easy to get a refund without justification.

Normal exchangers wait for the necessary number of confirmations in the cryptocurrency network so that it is 100% confirmed and irreversible.

Another thing is that the cards themselves can be 'sort of' stolen and then the owners file a claim, so they can probably cheat. That's why there are nationwide rankings of exchangers, so as not to get caught.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Normal exchangers wait for the necessary number of confirmations on the cryptocurrency network for it to be 100% validated and irreversible.

And the transaction is already irreversible, even if there has not yet been any confirmation. If a transaction is accepted for processing and published on the blockchain, no matter how many confirmations there are, it is already irreversible.

Vitaliy Maznev:

And the transaction is already irreversible, even if there has not yet been any confirmation. If a transaction is accepted for processing and published on the blockchain, no matter how many confirmations there are, it is already irreversible.

Not true at all. Either you don't fully understand the principle of bh, or you misspoke it.

1) In some blockchains there is an option to do undo transactions, this is in case of a mis-send. but it seems to only work in the same blockchain.

In 2, if you know how blockchain works, it is easy to understand that even after confirming in several blocks, theoretically there is a chance that suddenly there will be a new branch of more blocks that will replace this one and will not contain your transaction (and you may not be able to resend it because fraudsters have already spent coins from this wallet).

This probability decreases rapidly with increasing number of confirmations. In addition, 51% attack is also possible to a limited depth in terms of double spending. That's why they wait for confirmations, by the way, and why they have to come up with advanced "instant" add-ons to speed up the process.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Not correct at all. Either you don't really understand the principle of bh, or you misunderstood it.

1) In some blockchains there is an option to make a cancelled transaction, this is in case of a mis-send. but this seems to be valid only in the same blockchain.

In 2, if you know how blockchain works, it is easy to understand that even after confirming in several blocks, theoretically there is a chance that suddenly there will be a new branch of more blocks that will replace this one and will not contain your transaction (and you may not be able to resend it because fraudsters have already spent coins from this wallet).

This probability decreases rapidly with increasing number of confirmations. In addition, 51% attack is also possible to a limited depth in terms of double spending. That's why they wait for confirmations, by the way, and why they have to come up with advanced "instant" add-ons to speed up the process.

You are right that I am not an expert on blockchain or cryptocurrencies. I'm not aware of any way to steal funds in the process before confirmations. But I also don't know of any case where a transaction sent and accepted by the system was returned to the sender. I had a situation once (when they had huge data processing fees), I set low fees and they didn't accept the transaction for more than a month. By the way the service I was sending the transaction to was fraudulent and I realized this much earlier than the transaction was accepted for processing after many rejections. But I could not stop the process no matter how hard I tried.

The second point is that the topikstarter seems to have sent funds from a card, not in cryptocurrency. (or am I misunderstanding something here too?) So it probably does not apply to her.

Vitaliy Maznev:

You are right that I am not an expert on blockchain or cryptocurrencies. I am not aware of how funds can be stolen in the process before confirmations. But I also don't know of any case where a transaction sent and accepted by the system was returned to the sender. I had a situation once (when they had huge data processing fees), I set low fees and they didn't accept the transaction for more than a month. By the way the service I was sending the transaction to was fraudulent and I realized this much earlier than the transaction was accepted for processing after many rejections. But I couldn't stop the process no matter how hard I tried.

The second point is that the topikstarter seems to have sent funds from a card, not in cryptocurrency. (or am I missing something here too?) That's why it probably doesn't apply to her.

1. In the early days, when network capacities were small, this was common, that's where the safeguards came from. By the way bitcoin also had a huge ambush with so called elastic transactions, it's an interesting "fun" cautionary tale, I recommend reading it purely for history.

Most likely even now there are robots which monitor possible vulnerabilities, most likely this is still easy on networks with weak capacity.

2. If you mean bitcoin, as far as I remember there was a tricky thing - you send a transaction, but it has to get to the same block, and the function is undocumented, i.e. wallets don't allow to do it, i.e. you have to manually create and send a transaction manually on some web-service, and it is a matter of luck, miner may not accept it by accident or intentionally, etc. in general there was no guarantee of return of course. In other blogs, I don't know, there are so many of them now for all tastes.

3. Yes, not on her, but the chain can initiate, as Igor noted. s.s. Although we do not know exactly where she sent, maybe a physical person)

You guys are a joke.

She gave the money herself to no one knows who or why.

The scammer is the curator, I wrote the scheme on page 2.

And of course bitcoins and cryptopay are to blame.

It's like blaming a wallet with banknotes for selling you glass instead of diamonds.

If I understand correctly, I can see them here, but they're not there.

Helena Prusakevica:
If I've understood correctly, I can see them here but they are not there.
Yes, you sent them and they were taken to cryptocurrency long ago, but the terminal "draws" them to you in order to pull more from you. It's a good thing you realize now that they are scammers.
Z.s. Didn't you study Russian at school at all? It is impossible to read.

Helena Prusakevica:
if i understand correctly i can see it here but it is not there.

No. You never showed thePayments section in your profile. If the money was not deposited into your mql5.com account, then your money was not on mql5.com and mql5.com has nothing to do with it.

Reason: