Sunset programming? - page 8

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So before, programmers (or developers) did not write documentation, did not test, did not fix bugs. And now they are also engaged in design?

Doesn't it follow from what I wrote above? Software design is not about drawing pictures, if anything)

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

Calculating Fibonacci numbers, creating specific UI responses to user actions outside of a predefined set, writing documentation, writing unit tests

These are simple, and there are huge systems, such as image rendering and so on.

There are a lot of them, in general.

1. Calculating Fibonacci numbers is just a formula. Formula is an object, as a bundle of parameters and mathematical operations. This Object can be assembled visually.

2. Creating certain UI reactions - easily. We assemble the event object from parameters, connect the event handler object and link it with the necessary UI parameter. Everything at a visual level.

3. Soon it will be possible to write documentation by voice. And what's more, it's already being written inside a multi-line input field, which is a visual tool.

4. I can't say anything about image rendering yet, I'm not on the subject.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
При создании графического объекта функцией ObjectCreate() необходимо указать тип создаваемого объекта, который может принимать одно из значений перечисления ENUM_OBJECT. Дальнейшие уточнения свойств созданного объекта возможно с помощью функций по работе с графическими объектами.

TheXpert:
He replies to you just to troll but not to understand something, do not waste your time - Peter and Fedoseyev are two bright representatives of mql sandbox, who do not want to get out of it.

Yes, I've already noticed, because the comrade's musings are very strange.

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

Isn't that what I wrote above? Software design is not about drawing pictures, if anything)

Well, now developers, and development includes design (according to the wiki definition you cited earlier) and it doesn't say what design, but designing looks is also an element of software development. And why are you claiming it's about some other design and not about looks? On the basis of what?

Then tell me, what design is it about? What else is there? If you have both design and development.

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

Yes, I have already noticed, because the thinking of the comrade is very strange.

Don't you notice the dead-end illogic of your theses and arguments?

You try to make arguments, I show you the inconsistency of your arguments... and for some reason strange reflections from me....

Реter Konow:

1. Calculating a Fibonacci number is simply a formula. A formula is an object, in the form of a bundle of parameters and mathematical operations.

2. Creating certain UI reactions - easy. We assemble the event object from the parameters, connect the event handler object and link it to the required UI parameter. Everything at the visual level.

3. Soon it will be possible to write documentation by voice. And what's more, it's already being written inside a multi-line input field, which is a visual tool.

4. About image rendering I can't tell yet, I'm not in the subject.

1. Give me Fibonacci number formula for N

2. "connect event handler object" - you don't have any handler, I wrote ONE.

3 - Well, you have to do it anyway, it won't happen automatically, will it?

There are already tools for narrow specialization, there's no point in making them for "general".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Don't you notice the dead-end illogic of your theses and arguments?

You try to make arguments, I show you the inconsistency of your arguments... and for some reason I have strange thoughts....

And you google for starters the concepts of what and how it is called and what it is used for, where it all started and what it is now, then you won't ask such questions.

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

You can start by googling the concepts of what is called and what it is used for, where it all started and what it is now, then you won't ask such questions.

I don't know where Google is without you. Have you run out of arguments?

Andrey Pogoreltsev:

Isn't that what I wrote above? Software design is not about drawing pictures, if anything)

I'll clarify)) And what kind of design is there, if there's already both design and development (and (!) conception -conceiving)? Certainly not the one I was thinking of, is it? And before, when a developer was called a programmer, programs had no visual interface and nobody thought about it at all?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No, Peter. The future lies in biological programming. It goes something like this: a person is shaved bald, a special active biomass is placed on his head, and the person begins to think intensely about the task at hand. As a result, in the biomass deposited on the head, neuronal connections are built, a kind of artificial ganglia is formed, corresponding to the thoughts being thought... This is how biocomputer units for cyborgs will be created. ))) Well, you get my point.

Ahaha ! Plugged such a thing in, then read it.

and there's one line "Chop Money Button" - is active !

Reason: