Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 30

Good afternoon I bought a product <...> it has not worked for 3 days and I cannot get in touch with the vendor via cable or any other way please help

q797070:
Hello Hello I bought a product <...> it does not work for 3 days to contact the vendor or by cable or otherwise I can not help please

I don't know anything about this EA, but there are EAs that are triggered once a week or once a month (open a position).
In any case, it is better to contact the author.
And read the rules about what to do if the author is unavailable and so on:

Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Общие положения и правила пользования сервисом Market

I accidentally uploaded my wife's passport photo during verification, what do I do? And there's already money in the account.

Deleting my posts here

sergey_rdn:
Deleting my posts here

Don't bullshit and you won't get deleted.

Vladimir Karputov:

Don't bullshit and you won't get deleted.

I am not talking nonsense, I just want to warn, I got to scammers, there is no withdrawal, remember this server ***, do not mess with it, if you know what to do, let me know and remove it from MT4.

sergey_rdn:
I am not talking nonsense, I just want to warn, I got to scammers, there is no withdrawal, remember this server ***, do not mess with it, if you know what to do, let me know and remove it from MT4.

Discussion of third parties is forbidden. There will be a ban next time.

Vladimir Karputov:

Discussion of third parties is forbidden. There will be a ban next time.

Write down your contacts? Have you found someone to defend or do you want to answer for them?

Advisor does not pass validation. It says there are no trades.

In the tester I have trades on all timeframes, I send it for validation - there are no trades.

My Expert Advisor is looking forentries on the indicators of two timeframes, M5 and M15, but may enter from any timeframe, which will be set.

What should I do in this situation? Can someone suggest the reason why there are no deals in the validator?

Previous versions passed validation without problems...

Oleg Pavlenko:

Advisor does not pass validation. It says there are no trades.

In the tester I have trades on all timeframes, I send it for validation - there are no trades.

My Expert Advisor is looking forentries on the indicators of two timeframes, M5 and M15, but may enter from any timeframe, which will be set.

What should I do in this situation? Can someone suggest the reason why there are no deals in the validator?

Previous versions passed validation without problems...

Do a little tambourine dancing :)https://www.mql5.com/ru/job, usually the errors are the same, you need to look at the code
Reason: