I will write you an advisor for free - page 9

borisyth:

That's ridiculous! Did you understand what you said? Was I talking to you?

You have a lot of development experience, what does it cost you to modify the MACD? It takes 5 minutes.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Strange people these days. They ask to do it for free, but at the same time they badmouth the programmers:

"Experience suggests that most programmers want the money,but are incapable of doing it properly. "

What self-respecting person would do that?

No means NO!!! Why is this conversation taking so long? You want to chat?

Where did I write that it was FREE???

Fuck off guys, I wasn't talking to you!

borisyth:

This is bullshit! Did you understand what you said? Was I talking to you?

Then there is no need to write this nonsense

You don't need great programming skills, the task is not difficult (believe me,I know what I'm talking about!)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Then there is no need to write this nonsense

You don't need a lot of programming skills, it's not a difficult task (trust me,I know what I'm talking about!)

What do you need from me?

who else needs to write an advisor, I will help

Andrey Luxe:

Who else needs to write an EA, I'll help.

Next time I will not edit - immediately ban. If you want to do good for people and free of charge, then you should only correspond on the terms of reference publicly with the publication of the codes publicly.

Vladimir Karputov:

Next time I won't edit - you'll get banned. If you want to do good for people and free of charge, then correspondence on the terms of reference only in public with public publication of the codes.

Sorry, what was wrong with me?

Andrey Luxe:

Who else needs to write an EA, I will help

Based on the title of the theme "I will write you an EA for free", ready to provide a fully formed ToR.

Robot automatic on one indicator zig-zag, working on stop orders, in the market on one order, if conditions change - we modify to a new value. Also there will be frequent moments that the robot will build a grid against the movement, closing on achievement of N points of cumulative profit.

The work is public, in the output please source code for further discussion. Full ToR will be provided in video review.

Will you take it, seems like the task is fully consistent with the title of the topic?

Thank you!

Hi all. i have an easier problem. i have been trying to figure out how to make a compensatory order as a separate function for 3 weeks. i just need a separate block. to insert into different experts. i need to survive a drawdown. in minus positions

for example, here is the code

void CompensatorOrders()
{
double OOP,res1,ProfitBUY=0,ProfitSELL=0, TicketB=0,TicketS=0;
for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal()-1; i++)
if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)break;
// if((OrderSymbol()==Symbol() || OrderMagicNumber()==Magic) && OrderMagicNumber()!=Magic2) //all
{
OOP = NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice(),Digits);

{
ProfitSELL=NormalizeDouble((OOP-L*Point),Digits);
if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)
{
TicketB=OrderTicket();
{
if(OrderSelect(TicketB,SELECT_BY_TICKET))
{
if(L!=0 && Bid<=ProfitSELL && CheckCompensatorOrders(OrderTicket())) // Bid<=OOP-L*Point

// if(Profit==L)
{
res1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,OrderLots(),Bid,slippage,0,0, "CompensatorOrders for OP_BUY",Magic2,0,clrRed);
if(!res1)
{Print("Order #",TicketB, "Error opening CompensatorOrders! Error code=",GetLastError());}
else
Print("Order #",TicketB," CompensatorOrders executed successfully!"," L=",L,",OrderOpenPrice=",OrderOpenPrice(),",ProfitSELL=",ProfitSELL);
}}}
}
ProfitBUY=NormalizeDouble((OOP+L*Point),Digits);
if (OrderType()==OP_SELL)
{
TicketS=OrderTicket();
{
if(OrderSelect(TicketS,SELECT_BY_TICKET))
{
if(L!=0 && Ask>=ProfitBUY && CheckCompensatorOrders(OrderTicket()))
{
res1=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,OrderLots(),Ask,slippage,0,0, "CompensatorOrders for OP_SELL",Magic2,0,clrBlue);
if(!res1)
{Print("Order #",TicketS, "Error opening CompensatorOrders! Error code=",GetLastError());}
else
Print("Order #",TicketS," CompensatorOrders executed successfully!"," L=",L,", OrderOpenPrice=",OrderOpenPrice(),", ProfitBUY=",ProfitBUY);
// continue;
}}}
}
}
}
}

but man, at first it works, then it gets confused and doesn't open the compensatory order at all when it closes

можете помочь с советником который бы анализировал данные кластердельты?

Reason: