Question to the administration of mql5.com - page 25

Vladimir Karputov thanks for the clarification, I thought it was me, and here the skis are not going

What is floating profits?

Hello! I boughtan EAin Market<...>, did not have time to put it on the chart and now I cannot install it even to test let alone trade... I am asking for help in this situation, either to give me an EA or refund the money I have spent, but better than an EA...

1975maximum:
Hello! I boughtExpert Advisor <...>in the Market, I didn't have time to put it on the chart and now I can't install it even to test it let alone to trade... I am asking for help in this situation, either to give me an EA or refund the money I have spent, but I'd rather have an EA...

If you have not activated this EA (if no activation is spent), you can cancel the purchase and the money will automatically return to our mql5 profile/account.

----------------

If you need help setting up your purchase, this is where the information is required from you.
You can go through this thread Product installation failed (I have links to all possible situations and how to proxy).

If you can not install it yourself (you have MT4), then start a separate thread about it, starting with logs (machine translation from English):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, you should first of all show the first three lines from the "Journal" tab.

(Highlight these lines, copy to clipboard and paste into message using Code). It should go like this:

2021.03 . 16 05 : 13 : 07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2832 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03 . 16 05 : 13 : 07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042 , Intel Core i7- 9750 H  @ 2.60 GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11 , UAC, GMT+ 2
2021.03 . 16 05 : 13 : 07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

Установка продукта неудалась
Установка продукта неудалась
  • www.mql5.com
Не удается установить продукт на VPS На домашний ПК встает нормально. Какие могут быть причины...

Sergey Golubev:

If you have not activated this EA (if no activation is spent), you can cancel the purchase and the money will automatically return to our mql5 profile/account.

----------------

If you need help setting up your purchase, this is where the information is required from you.
You can go through this thread Product installation failed (I have links to all possible situations and how to proxy).

If you yourself can not install (you have, as I understand - MT4), then open a separate branch about it, starting with logs (machine translation from English):

Sergey, thank you very much for the help, everything is in its place, EA is installed, best wishes to you colleagues!!!

Question: How do I unfreeze funds in Freelance? I submitted an application but withdrew it a few hours later. There was no response to my application, it was zero. I did not find any response in the rules.

1.You do not have any money to spare.

2. In Freelance, money is only blocked after a contract has been signed. Don't mislead others

All found the information!!! In the PAYMENTS table there is a small 7 day sign with a padlock icon. When hovering the mouse, the message "Payment is in the process of verification. To be received by the Vendor on DATE".

ADMINISTRATION, BUT A LARGER AND BRIGHTER INDICATION OF THIS VERIFICATION IS NOT POSSIBLE????? I did it for about 10 times by gut feeling ....

Write large in Payments, that there is a check of BUY. And not on the principle of guessing by yourself as best you can and also write in the rules. I read it and did not find anywhere about the PROVIDED purchase, but clearly and vividly stated about the frozen amount.

Thanks for reading....))

Rashid Umarov:

1.You do not have any money to spare.

2. In Freelance, money is only blocked after a contract has been signed. Do not mislead others

Do not mislead others

Do I need it? ))) Just an intuitive interface so ... I described it above.

Please explain: how is it that signal providers have 1-2 subscribers and their balance is 0... something incomprehensible.
Reason: