So still, what is the product from the marketplace linked to? - page 2

Sergey Golubev:
So they install from Metatrader (which they want to install on). And they buy it from Metatrader (and then install it on others from Metatrader, too).
And if a person needs to install both on home computer and on vps? What to do then?

Sergey Golubev:
This is how you install from Metatrader (on which you want to install). And they buy it from Metatrader (and then install it on other terminals from Metatrader too).

Removed the indicator. Downloaded it from the terminal. I repeat - the "Indicators" folder is common for all terminals. Now it runs only in this terminal. It stopped on the other two. So what's the connection to the hardware?

Evgeniy Zhdan:
But what if the person needs to install it on home computer and on vps? Then what to do?

They buy it on their computer, and then install it on as many Metatrader on this computer as there are (or will be).
Buy directly from Metatrader forthe hardware configuration + OS.

---------------

Here is an extract from the Rules -

The Buyer acquires the right to activate the Product as many times as specified by the Vendor at the time of purchase or lease of the Product. For example, if 20 activations are allowed for the Product at the time of purchase, the Buyer will be able to install it on 20 different hardware+OS configurations, even if the Vendor later reduces this number.

Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Раздел "Маркет" на сайте mql5.com предназначен для безопасной покупки и продажи программ на языке MQL5/MQL4, называемых в дальнейшем Продуктами. Сервис "Маркет" доступен только зарегистрированному пользователю сайта mql5.com, принявшему условия Соглашения об использовании сервиса "Маркет"  и достигшего 18 летнего возраста. Продавать Продукты...

Сергей Таболин:

Removed the indicator. Downloaded it from the terminal. I repeat - the "Indicators" folder is common for all terminals. Now it runs only in this terminal. But it stopped on the other two. What's the connection to the hardware?

I have to download it for all terminals (within one computer).

And you are still, as I understand, experimenting with yours -

I downloaded HMA5 free indicator and based on it I made my own.

Sergey Golubev:

You have to download to all terminals (within one computer).

And you are still, as I understand it, experimenting with yours.

No, this is exactly HMA5.

I tried it this way: I deleted the indicator. Downloaded it from terminal 1. It runs on it. On #2 it doesn't.

Closed terminals. I deleted indicator. Downloaded it from terminal 2. It's running on it. On #1, it doesn't.

Sergey Golubev:

Buy on a computer, and then install on as many Metatrader's on that computer as there are (or will be).
Buy directly from Metatrader forthe hardware+OS configuration.

---------------

Here is an extract from the Rules -

For 20 different computers it works out. Not 20 terminals on one computer

Сергей Таболин:

Nothing will happen...

I keep it simple: I put the HMA5 on the "old" terminal - it works, on the new terminal - it doesn't work.

If it is tied to the hardware, why doesn't it work on the newly installed terminal?

The old terminal was uninstalled before installing the new one, and the system was rebooted afterwards, of course?

Сергей Таболин:

No, it is exactly HMA5.

I tried it this way too: I deleted the indicator. Downloaded it from terminal 1. It runs on it. On #2 it doesn't.

Closed terminals. I deleted indicator. Downloaded it from terminal 2. It's running on it. On #1, it doesn't.

Must be installed on each terminal (download to one and run, download to second and run).

Сергей Таболин:

No, it is exactly HMA5.

I tried it this way too: I deleted the indicator. Downloaded it from terminal 1. It runs on it. On #2 it doesn't.

Closed terminals. I deleted indicator. Downloaded it from terminal 2. It's running on it. Not on #1.

Sorry, you have a creepy way of describing the situation. Please confirm, or refute my interpretation:

1. Removed the indicator.

2. opened window 1. Loaded indicator into terminal 1. Successfully.

Opened window 2. Loaded indicator did not work.

4. I closed it, deleted it, downloaded it from the terminal, it failed, although I managed to do it and launched it, but not always.

What are we waiting for?

Sergey Golubev:
You have to install on each terminal (download to one and run, download to a second and run).

Why?

Reason: