Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ???? - page 3

Nikolai Semko:

Once again, if you need more capacity, just pay more. UPU is still needed if you are a real trader and programmer. I used to pay €60 a month for some years for real multi-core hardware, not the cloud.
But then I got off on a cheaper option, because I did not see any difference. One robot works for 5-15 symbols. No lags.
Please do not use the word "you" with me.
I myself ask people to address me as "you", when I am sympathetic to a person.

I'll tell you simply - I'm not going to CODE IN A LOOK - that's bullshit! And I have to pay for it? Are you(calm down I don't need you to like me) out of your mind?

What I have to have my skin on my Mac and that's it.

And it is powerful - just for typing. If there will be a MACOS version I will be very happy - Metaquotes company presents their platforms to brokers for a fee as the most popular around the world and they can't make a compatible normal version under OSX / Linux....

MACOS_user:

I won't be writing the roboton a UPU all the time?

MACOS_user:

So every time I need to fix a robot or its license I will have to rent a UPU and write code on it for ever? Bummer - THIS IS THE BOTTOM.

So are you a programmer or a customer?
There is no difference between writing on a UPU and a real computer, even if you have 3G internet.
Even if you are not a programmer but use robots from the marketplace, then:

• first of all, there are at least 5 licenses.
  • second, robots must be hosted on VPS only
  • Thirdly, if robot is profitable, then VPS will pay off, and if not, then you don't need robot or VPS...

MACOS_user:

I'll tell you simply - I'm not going to CODE IN A LOOK - that's bullshit! And I have to pay for it? Are you(calm down I don't need you to like me) out of your mind?

What I have to have my skin on my Mac and that's it.

And it is powerful - just for typing. If there is a MACOS version I'll be happy - Metaquotes presents their platforms for a fee ! as the most popular around the world and they can't make compatible normal versions under OSX / Linux....

Sorry for your loss...

i'm sorry for your loss.

Nikolai Semko:

are you a programmer or a customer?
Writing on UPU and on a real computer - no difference, even if you have 3G internet.
Even if you are not a programmer but use robots from the marketplace, then:

• firstly, there is a minimum of 5 licences
  • second, robots have to run only on VPS
  • Thirdly, if the robot is profitable, then VPS will pay for itself, and if not, then you don't need neither robot nor VPS...

1) I am a programmer and tester ! I want to code in MQL on my MACOS without any clouds and additional windows - I want a meta-editor for mac - if you do not get it from 5 times

2) I also want to optimise robots and indicators in the multi-currency tester in my MACOS

WHAT IS UNCLEAR?

I hope you get it in 6 times ! Do not comment on me - you like VPS - so code on VPS in Metaeditor - I think it is idiotic

I don't think robots should only work on VPS... Robots are different automatic and semi-automatic ... A semi-automatic on the UPU is completely useless...

MACOS_user:

We (developers and people who are financially able to afford Apple tech) are just begging you....

and i have to pay for it?

I knew it: You spent the last of your money on a mac and a draining robot.

Apparently you don't have enough power to optimise it... And it's all MQ's fault, as always :))

The degree of ponce is determined by the ability to pay. The smaller the opportunity, the greater the degree.
There is nothing more to be learned from this thread.

Nikolai Semko:

then I'm sorry...

my condolences...

you are insane to buy a UPU to log in and code on it from a mac... that's really crazy and i'm more deeply sorry for your loss... Try to use a visual tester on a UPU... To see something on the visual you need 60 euros of your own money and that much in your country for normal internet on a camper to see something... ....

MACOS_user:

You're insane to buy a UPU so you can log in and code on it from a mac... that's definitely insane and I sympathise with you more deeply... Try to see something on your visual tester... You need 60 euros and that much money to pay for normal internet on a camper in your country to see something.......

You seem to be out of the loop...

Artyom Trishkin:
The degree of ponce is determined by the ability to pay. The smaller the opportunity, the greater the degree.
Nothing more can be taken out of this thread.

What's the big deal - I did the code and opted on a Hackintosh (but there's also an original Macbook camping) - you can't run Metatrader there or there today. That's the whole question. I don't know why you're fighting with such pompous ideas considering the fact that the overwhelming majority of MQL developers are sitting on macbooks with installed Windows for MT4 !!!!.

One of them works in the cloud... and pays 60 euros extra if he has to pay... unicum

MACOS_user:

If you don't have a pressing need to use MacOS, then you're in the wrong branch. If you do not have an urgent need to use macOS, then you are in the wrong branch

I was telling you about my attitude towards goggles. I had nothing to do with MacOS...