Quantum analysis Duca - page 44

QuantumBob:
Where is he mentioned? A link, please.

In the first part. You need to study the teacher's writing more carefully.

QuantumBob:
I wonder what makes Duca so repulsive? After all, the man deserves a Nobel for showing how quantum mechanics works at the macro level. It's a fundamental idea that will change the paradigm of modern science. Before him, quantum mechanics was thought to work only in the microcosm.

Wouldn't you rather spend your energy understanding his ideas than indiscriminately refuting them?

Why indeed?

maybe because it's framed as schizophrenic nonsense?

or maybe because from the first lines it becomes clear that this is vanity multiplied by stupidity?

You can't even call it a full-blown technical analysis.

No Nobel.

Only clozapine.

QuantumBob:

So much the worse for Karl Popper.

He doesn't care, he's dead. But that's no reason to peddle pseudoscientific nonsense.

QuantumBob:
Before a lot of material on Duke's theory was withdrawn from the net, I saw his stats, up to 400% p.a.

Typical conspiracy argumentation:... the scientists/authorities are hiding! the videos are being removed from all the hosting sites!!!

by the way 400% isn't that much...

there's a guy in one sect who has 20,000% risk free in 6 months.

(but for some reason only in excel, hehe)

transcendreamer:

Typical conspiracy argumentation:... scientists/authorities are hiding! videos are being removed from all hostings!!!

by the way 400% isn't that much...

there's a guy in one sect who has 20,000% risk free in 6 months.

(but only in excel for some reason, hehe)

ahahaha

+

Yeah, 44 pages and 0...

Removed from my favourites.

QuantumBob:
Ask if you really want to
I ask: What is the purpose of this thread?

QuantumBob:
Before a lot of the material on Duk's theory was taken off the net, I had seen his stats, up to 400% p.a.
Did you keep the stats?

QuantumBob:
Before a lot of the material on Duca's theory was withdrawn from the net, I saw his stats, up to 400% APR.
And I've seen Dooku kidnapped by space pirates from Pluto.

What an attack...

Let the man talk. He has the right. And he has the right to start a thread. (There are plenty of totally meaningless threads - why do not you have a complaint against them?

There are so many "experts" here with outright nonsense that apparently many are already perceived as the norm.

The man wants to share information (as opposed to some characters here who only know how to pour garbage).

So let him share!

Reason: