Let's build a mini grail!? - page 14

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Bye all. Write letters ;)))

Why would you need to write.

They'll write about you in the latest issue of Forbes)))

Michael:

BRDM is sent to visual memory distance))

BRDM is who?

Михаил:
I don't know how to make 2 trades in a row on the back yet...

Because even in this there is no stability.

Where you will trade on the real and expect 2 trades - suddenly 4 will appear.

Do you know what I mean?

Кеша Рутов:

So as not to shame and discredit our craft.

All normal professions have a kind of Masonic order, ala trade union, which regulates the community of professionals in such a way that these craftsmen live better than without this regulation. In particular, it is the secrecy, penalties for dumping, and all sorts of cultural patterns of master-client rapport. However, Forex trading is very compromised by small scammers, as kitchens blatantly playing against the client, as well as by some smart clients who have quickly realized that they cannot outplay a dealer honestly, and that it is much easier to sell grails and teach "profitable trading", where the main tools are not science, but different cognitive templates of risk perception, "tester graals" with redistribution of risk in singular areas outside the test range, i.e. martin and so on, fake "successful story" shot for $500 with luxurious houses and cars and so on.

They are not allowed in a decent society (banks, hedge funds), so why the DC-Forex gives a chance to those crooks and scammers?

If you want to be specific, make your point, or shut your mouth and go back to where you came from, bitch.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Listen, you fucking masseur, if you have something concrete to say, then say it point by point, or shut your mouth and crawl back in where the bitch came from.

It's obvious you have a problem with your upbringing...

You also have a problem with the Russian language? Are you ready to speak only in foul language? Then you should go to the back alley of your own kind. But here you should be so kind as to speak normally, even if you personally don't like something.

I wonder what was meant by that? )))

EgorKim:

Why would you write.

They'll write about you in the latest issue of Forbes)))

Who's BRDM?

Listen to me. I sit at my computer 24 hours a day and do only one thing - look for patterns. I ordered EAs specifically for this. I really couldn't find anything with them, but I found more than one by hand. I've spent so much money on them, I don't know, I could probably buy a nice car, but I don't care, because I know what I'm doing. And you'll subscribe to my signal - mark my words.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Listen, you fuckin' masseuse. If you wanna be specific, you gotta be specific. Or shut your mouth and crawl back to where you came from, bitch.

I know it's a night out, you've had too much to drink or too much to smoke.

Сергей Таболин:

That you have problems with your upbringing is obvious...

Do you also have problems with the Russian language? Are you ready to speak only foul language? Then you should go to the back alley of your own kind. But here you should be so kind as to speak normally, even if you personally don't like something.

I wonder what was meant by that? )))

I talk to people the way they deserve to be talked to. You're on your way to the back alley.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I talk to people the way they deserve to be talked to. You're on your way to the back alley.

That is purely your personal opinion (how they deserve it). How you respond is your own characteristic.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Here, listen. I sit at my computer 24 hours a day and do only one thing - look for patterns. I ordered EAs specifically for this purpose. I didn't find anything, but I found more than one by hand. I've spent so much money on them, I don't know, I could probably buy a nice car, but I don't care, because I know what I'm doing. And you subscribe to my signal - mark my words.

Listen to me.

I'm not signing up for your signal.

Because...

you could have bought a fancy car by now.

I just see that they're out there and I can make money on them and I will.

♪ you're gonna sign up for my signal

EgorKim:

Listen here) -

I'm not subscribing to your signal.

Because...

I could have bought a fancy car by now.

I just see that they're out there and I can make money on them and I will.

You're gonna sign up for my signal.

You will. What are you going to do, come up with the system yourself?

Reason: