When will they add epayments - page 23

Vladimir Karputov:

Understanding how remitted US dollars are converted into roubles.

Not really. If there is any information, initiate it.

I don't think it's that simple, the government is sensitive about currency.

You understand that if you receive transfers "quietly" and do not pay taxes, you are breaking the law.

And if these transfers are in USD, there is even more probability to get into trouble.

But it's one thing to earn and take off $2000 or more and pay taxes on it, and another with $1000 or less.

In this case, there is no money left for taxes, only for food.

In this case, you need to think or where to earn more, ie change the occupation and pay taxes or get a regular job

and take orders on the freelance 1-2 times a week, ie translate full-time freelance work on the partial.

P.S. It's 12 o'clock at night and I'm still coding.

Fedor Arkhipov:

The transfer comes in $ from Cyprus.

Does anyone have a desire to get caught up in currency controls?

Who cares about your 3k?

We feel we are breaking the law, and the FTS feels it, but no one knows which one. I have read several publications that traders tried unsuccessfully to pay and ended up spitting. The law was not tailored to their activities. And since the vast majority of the tax comes from big business, they are not interested in our small stuff (just a waste of time). And up to the amount of 600 thousand rubles a year they turn a blind eye. Those who earn more are naturally silent. But I have heard that it is recommended to open something more serious than a private entrepreneur. What laws apply there, I don't remember at all.

Edgar:
We feel that we are breaking the law, and the Federal Tax Service feels it, but no one knows which one. I have read several publications that traders tried unsuccessfully to pay and ended up spitting it out. The law was not tailored to their activities. And since the vast majority of the tax comes from big business, they are not interested in our small stuff (just a waste of time). And up to the amount of 600 thousand rubles a year they turn a blind eye. Those who earn more are naturally silent. But I have heard that it is recommended to open something more serious than a private entrepreneur. What laws apply there, I don't remember at all.

A freelancer with a laptop is sitting somewhere in Vietnam, writing software for a client from Spain and receiving his fee on a Russian bank Visa card. In which country should he pay taxes?

Mikhail Kontsevoy:

A freelancer with a laptop is sitting somewhere in Vietnam, writing software for a client from Spain and receiving his fee on a Russian bank Visa card. In which country should he pay taxes?

This question has always puzzled me too)))

Edgar:
We feel we are breaking the law, and the FTS feels it, but no one knows which one. I have read several publications that traders tried unsuccessfully to pay and ended up spitting. The law was not tailored to their activities. And since the vast majority of the tax comes from big business, they are not interested in our small stuff (just a waste of time). And up to the amount of 600 thousand rubles a year they turn a blind eye. Those who earn more are naturally silent. But I have heard that it is recommended to open something more serious than a private entrepreneur. What laws apply there, I don't remember at all.
Up to 600k is $833 a month

Aleksei Beliakov:
Up to 600 is $833 a month.
Not much in fact, so tax interest is possible

Dmitrii Survila:

It's a question that has always plagued me too)))

There is an answer to it. So it's no mystery whatsoever.

Whose country he is a tax resident, in which he pays.

Aleksei Beliakov:
Up to 600K is $833 a month

600K is 50K a month, an amount close to the average Russian wage.

Reason: