Points VS Pips - page 140

TheXpert:
Well? What's wrong?

highlighted just for you

pip == Point
pip(s) == Tick

pip(s) != Point

But the terminal sort of says pip(s) == Points, in English the s ending implies plurals.
That is, in this context, the word Points is read as point(s).
It turns out that in mql both pip(s) equals Point and pip(s) equals Points ))

if it were so
pip == Point
pip(s) == Point(s)

you could still accept the mql concoction with Point(s) as a minimal change,
but alas in documentation Point() and in the terminal Points, but both terminals return the same value - Tick, aka pip(s)

; ))

TheXpert:

Yeah, there's no term, but everyone uses it.)

I'm still waiting for a link to the definition of the term item.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

highlighted just for you

In your own words, make it clear) what you mean. or are you afraid you'll poop yourself again?

TheXpert:

I am still waiting for a link to the definition of the term pip.

How about another 300 pages on what "term" means and what "jargon" means?

Is "junk" a term? Or is it slang?

Then how is "pip" different from ...

"pip" is an acronym. And to make up a phrase "many pip's" (pips is plural) as "many pips" is to have great knowledge of Russian language.

Well, if "pip" is a slang expression, then people are free to say it and use it however and wherever they like. But to demand it in the documentation - be my guest...

Alexey Viktorov:

And after she writes on all the fences, some will prove that she is behind the fence.

Well, it's just like here - it's on the internet. So there is. But it's written differently everywhere. And whoever has time to read it is right for him.

And the clip's not about that. Not about this situation. If her parents had told her that the word ass isn't there, she would have agreed - she would have said she sees the opa in the mirror.

Artyom Trishkin:

And the clip is off-topic.

How is it not a term?

TheXpert:

The term "pip" and "pips" are interjections.)

By the way, "lock" is also an interjection.

Artyom Trishkin:

Artem, have a look at the article our professional the-wiseman put up a flag and jumped on the tram with it:

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/032615/what-difference-between-pips-points-and-ticks.asp

It says that the price change is presented in three dimensions: point, tick, pips.

a point is the maximum change, to the left of the comma, I understand that 1 point = $1

tick and pip are to the right of the comma and are expressed as percentage or fractions of a point.

the article does not give a complete exhaustive explanation.

I haven't read 140 pages. But, I can't help feeling that these two concepts can be defined in one post with two sentences.
Reason: