Points VS Pips - page 107


pips
Dmitry Fedoseev:

pips

Integer, have you started to learn English?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Integer, have you started learning English?

Yes. I learned the alphabet yesterday. Today I started learning the verb to be.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yes. Learned the alphabet yesterday. Today I started on the verb to be.

Or not to be?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Or not to be?

to beer

Be, by all means be.
[Deleted]
Dmitry Fedoseev:

pips
It's kind of an acronym for
Vladimir Baskakov:
It's kind of an acronym

This is just a complete... The google translator does a fine job with the abbreviations it knows, and it knows them in no small number.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's kind of an acronym

You take drugs.

Of course, the abbreviation is.

[Deleted]
Алексей Тарабанов:

You take drugs.

Of course it's an acronym.

That's not how I translate it in the dictionary.
It's the same as the Komsomol.