Points VS Pips - page 85

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I wrote to you above -- percentages are nothing more than a quotation rule -- the quotation rule has nothing to do with the point.

do you understand?

one is flies -- the other is cutlets -- separate the flies from the cutlets.

it's "those percentages" that are the Points)

there are no other clauses in the West

Can anyone articulate the essence of the argument now?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Can anyone articulate the essence of the argument now?

Yes of course, the argument is that the Metcavotes have started using the term "pips" by calling their _Points" with them.
That's wrong.

Taras Slobodyanik:

it is "those percentages" that are the Points)

there are no other points in the West.

What does "the West" have to do with it?

"When you speak, Ivan Vassilyevich, it's as if you're delusional."

Vladimir Baskakov:
+ participation in the League

Yes. And this involvement will continue. The topic is interesting to me.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What does "the West" have to do with it?

"When you speak, Ivan Vassilyevich, it seems as if you are delusional".

While there are international concepts of word terms, and these terms should be used equally by all.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Yes of course, the argument is that the Metcavotes have started using the term "pips" by calling their _Points" with them.
This is wrong.

Once again, I agree with you completely. it's wrong. but that's no reason to make up crap for pips and percentage points!

Taras Slobodyanik:

There are international concepts of words and terms, and these terms should be used equally by all.

refer to the classics: "... look it up, look it up...".

Сергей Таболин:

But that's no reason for you to make up stuff like that for a point and a percentage point!

I don't make stuff up, if you read the internet you'll understand the definitions and how to use them.

Сергей Таболин:

We should not confuse achievements in competitions with a lack of understanding of simple definitions. as you know, in the vindictive 90s, most triplets and doublets made their way "into people", earned capital, while the "smart guys" remained on the sidelines. i mean that not all achievements should be proud. if a person does not understand simple definitions, then all his achievements, however bright, but a SEEK.

I do understand and know the definitions.

But, even in your post - you have written nonsense, because achievements - they are the RESULT!

"SEEK" - THIS is your nonsense.

What "glaring SEEK"? :-)

You don't need to know how a gun works to shoot and hit targets.

Reason: