Points VS Pips - page 43

Alexey Viktorov:

What link? Artiom was involved in the discussion back on the first page.

The conversation is not about what he wrote here now in the first place, but immediately after Citizen N appeared. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The conversation is not about what he wrote here now at all, but about the immediate aftermath of Citizen N

It's most likely a coincidence.

Artyom Trishkin:
Is the account even in profit? How do you know?
You won't know, it depends on the lot. But your competitors have statistics in this way, which is quite informative

Vladimir Baskakov:
You wouldn't know, it depends on the lot. But your competitors have statistics in this way, quite informative

Finally!

What's interesting is that Artem is here, and you've got your head working. And what is not clear, you have bent before the moderator's authority or I put so much psychological pressure that your brain shuts down? Or are you deliberately being an idiot?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Finally!

What's interesting is that Artem is here, and you've got your head working. And what is not clear, you have bent before the moderator's authority or I put so much psychological pressure that your brain shuts down? Or are you deliberately idioting around?

Please leave Dimitri alone.
00:07
Or better yet, apologize.
00:09

I texted him in private

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Finally!

What's interesting is that Artem is here, and you've got your head working. And what is not clear, you have bent before the moderator's authority or I put so much psychological pressure that your brain shuts down? Or are you deliberately being an idiot?

Look, you haven't written a single reasoned sentence yet. And I have a normal answer to a normal question, I don't care who it is. Stop being rude, by the way.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Look, you haven't written a single reasoned sentence yet. And I have a normal answer to a normal question, no matter who it is. Stop being rude, by the way.

Or maybe you're not thinking straight after all. And that's not an insult. It's just that your behaviour is very surprising. What drives you, stupidity, hatred, subservience to authority?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Or maybe you're not thinking straight after all. And that's not an insult. It's just that your behaviour is extremely surprising. What drives you, stupidity, hatred, subservience to authority?

No comment:)

Only the Expert can argue-war with Dimitri here

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The conversation is not about what he wrote here now in the first place, but immediately after Citizen N appeared. It could also just be a coincidence.

Coincidence
Reason: