[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 420

eduard9898:

Good day! advise an advisor which in your opinion is more or less working and which can be put on a real account (first check)

there is no such an advisor

klopp:
Gentlemen Programmers! Please help me to write an Expert Advisor based on the i-Regr indicator.
The principle of operation is idiotically simple...
When the value of the indicator's upper line (value2) is higher than 1.43 there is one sell deal, when the value of the indicator's lower line (value3) is less than 1.40, the sell is closed, and one
buy deal is closed when value2 is greater than 1.43. I chose values 1.40 and 1.43 approximately, because
need to be adjusted depending on the timeframe, so it is desirable to be able to change them in the properties of the EA, but not in the program, because I am not a clue about programming.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.

formayl@mail.ru

Firstly, you've got the wrong branch - the questions here are asked by those who write themselves and have trouble with something.

Secondly, it is not clear - if the task, as you write, is "idiotic", then what is the problem? - Find an idiot to do an idiotic task?

abolk:

Firstly, you've got the wrong branch - the questions here are asked by those who write themselves and they don't succeed at something.

Secondly, it is not clear - if the task, as you write, is "idiotic", then what is the problem? - find an idiot to do an idiotic task?

idiotic is simplicity! not the task.... and finding an idiot who is incapable of understanding the meaning of written text is, as I see it, very easy...

klopp:
idiotic - simplicity! not task.... And finding an idiot who is incapable of understanding the meaning of the written text is, as I see it, very easy...
Look for idiots elsewhere. You have been warned for your rudeness.

granit77:
Look for idiots elsewhere. You have been warned for your rudeness.
Just me? What's so rude about it? This guy wanted to show off his wit and shit himself, and when he got a slap on the wrist, he ran to complain? Or is he the king of the forum, and you all cajole him no matter what he does? If that's the case, just ban me forever so I don't get the urge to come here again...

klopp:
Just me? What's the rudeness? This guy wanted to show off his wit and shit his pants, and when he got a kick out of it, he ran to complain? Or is he the king of the forum, and you all cajole him no matter what he does? If so, just ban me forever so I don't have any desire to look here again ...

You're looking at a ban.

Vinin:

You're looking at a ban.
I understand. But I don't think I'm wrong.

We enjoy power without even trying to get to the bottom of it.

abolk, answer to the point and there will be no such situations. i, for example, realised that "idiotic simply" and "idiot" are completely different things

klopp:
I understand. But I don't think I'm wrong.
Maybe I should try to persuade you in an allegorical way...

A man comes to a therapist, and complains:
- Doctor, I have no friends at all!!! You know, just no friends at all. Maybe you can help me out, you fat little old man!

Don't you see the analogy with your behaviour on the forum?

No I don't, I politely asked forum members for help. Instead of help I got a mockery in the best sophistic style.

Socrates is mortal, all cats are mortal. Conclusion: Socrates is a cat. An elementary example of sophistry.

Your defendant himself provoked me into a harsh response based on basic logic and common sense.

Reason: