I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 3

Vitalii Ananev:

I don't know about Cyprus, but there are no problems with transfers within Russia. From here, for example, I withdrew in dollars to webmoney, converted to roubles through webmoney, then from webmoney to yandex money, and from yandex money to a peace card. :) Such a long chain.

Isn't it easier to convert from here to eP (0%) and from eP to yandex.money (2%)?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Well, the MQ Cyprus residence is just that, as I recall...

Then there might be a problem with the MIR. But then it would be convenient to go straight to a card or have to get another one, but already a visa or mastercard.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Isn't it easier from here to eP (0%) and from eP to yandex.money (2%)?

If you consider the amount of loss on commission, it is easier. And if you are just so used to it and don't want to bother with eP which you know nothing about and have never used, it is not easier. Sometimes people are willing to pay more than they should for personal convenience and comfort :)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
When will there be reporting documents that can properly prove the source of income? The arrival of money on the card always raises questions for the bank, especially if the money is in foreign currency from a non-resident!

We are working on it, we will improve the accounting and reporting part by the end of the year.

Aytugan Khafizov:

We are working on it and will improve the accounting and reporting part by the end of the year.

That would be very good!

By the way, why not just open a representative office in Russia, or find/create an agent to receive/pay out money and draw up documents for whoever needs them?

I can do this service myself under the agent scheme, if interested.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

That would be very good!

By the way, why not just open a representative office in Russia, or find/create an agent to receive/pay out money and draw up documents for whoever needs them?

I can do this service myself under an agent scheme, if interested.

This is unnecessary.

There are now plenty of tutorials on hubra or similar profile resources on how to properly receive and declare income from abroad.

We will tweak our reports in the MQL5 profile to make them sufficient for banks and tax authorities.

Aytugan Khafizov:

This is unnecessary.

There are now plenty of tutorials on hubs or similar profile resources on how to properly receive and declare income from abroad.

We will adjust our reports in the MQL5 profile so that they are sufficient for banks and tax authorities.

You have probably not encountered currency control in the Russian Federation :) This is about the fact that the theory is one thing, but in practice there may be different options and each bank has its own. I am silent about the tax authorities, and very few people still declare their income, but if the chain becomes transparent, then, judging by the trend, the FTS will show increased interest.

If it is not a secret, what will the money come for - royalty or sale of non-exclusive rights for software, or as a reward, then what for? And, right away I would like the documents to address the issue of commission of the service, because taxes must be paid on income (revenue) minus commission, and there is no confirmation of the commission withheld at the moment.

Aytugan Khafizov:

This is unnecessary.

There are now plenty of tutorials on hubra or similar profile resources on how to properly receive and declare income from abroad.

We will tweak our reports in the MQL5 profile to make them sufficient for banks and tax authorities.

That would be great. Please bear in mind that with the introduction of the regime for the self-employed in Russia, many freelancers will switch to it.

I have already written my wishes regarding the payment page:

1. Add data filtering for a period of time - month / quarter / year;

2. Possibility to export to an external file - pdf / csv;

3. would like to have debit transactions displayed in the right column with a minus sign.

I will add more:

4. Display of transaction currency (USD) next to the amount.

5. Display additional payments made as part of the operation by increasing the budget as a separate line and date.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And I would like the documents to address the issue of the service's commission, because taxes have to be paid on income (revenue) minus commission, and there is no confirmation of the commission withheld at the moment.

The commission is currently withheld from the client, no?

Irek Gilmutdinov:

The commission is currently withheld from the customer, no?

And I had completely forgotten about the freelance service - they say it generates little revenue. Yes, there is essentially a civil law contract between the customer and the contractor, but who the commission is withheld from is an open question, and most likely from the contractor (the freelancer), for what he has earned by using the service. But there is also arbitrage... There is a lot to think about.

Reason: