Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website? - page 2

Galina Bobro:

As long as it's not a ban. Worse than a ban for breaking the rules there is only a ban for ignorance of the rules.

Several times I got caught for non-payment + orders enough, so I already send everyone for guarantees.

A generally strange policy at the customers. For me, as a performer - the money come right away, in full, no need to think about the possible discontent of the customer, etc.. - One pluses of such a transfer of money. And here for the customer to choose instead of a guaranteed transaction on the freelance something else and even with an unknown performer - strange. That's why I never write when specifying contacts in the order - or cheap need, or vseravnono money will not give.

I can find out more in 5 minutes in a Skype voice than in a day of correspondence

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I can find out more in five minutes on Skype with my voice than I can in a day of texting.

Yeah, there's quite a lack of video calls on this site. I'd love to throw in that Skype if it wasn't for that.

Sergey Golubev:

I deleted it myself.
While typing - has already responded twice with a reference to the rules (that is - answered better and faster than me).
That's why I deleted.

These are the rules of freelancing.
That's not what the question was. Is everyone so inconsiderate?
The question was about whether it is forbidden to exchange purses in private messages - not in freelancing.
A lot of people don't go into freelance at all, but write requests in private.

Artyom Trishkin:
These are the rules of freelancing.
That's not what the question was. Is everyone so inconsiderate?
The question was about whether it is forbidden to exchange purses in private messages - not in freelancing.
Many people don't go into freelance at all, but write requests in private.

i'm paying attention, you wrote about it )) it's not like i exchanged purses, i skype them all at once
I've never stolen an order from a freelancer

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I pay attention, you wrote about it )) it's not like I exchanged purses, I skype everyone at once
I've never stolen a job from freelance.

I was talking about those who immediately began quoting the rules of freelancing, without thinking about the meaning of the question, thus misleading. If the agreement has already been made in freelancing, then leaving to the side is a violation. So is publishing your contacts in the job order. If there is no freelance agreement, what does this have to do with the freelance service? Accordingly, there is no infringement.

A brokerage company is an intermediary between buyer and seller and takes its commission.A freelance exchange is an intermediary between customer and contractor and takes its commission.If not freelancing, where to find each other? Go to Red Square and shout I want to order a robot? They will take you to a place where you can not only "order" but also talk to him.

Zvezdochet:
A brokerage company is an intermediary between buyer and seller and takes its commission .A freelance exchange is an intermediary between customer and contractor and takes its commission .If not freelancing, where to find each other ? Go to Red Square and shout I want to order a robot? They will take you to a place where you can not only "order" but also talk to him.

Don't you really have any other options? Horrible ....

It is best to conduct all transactions through freelancing. Otherwise, not only do you run the risk of not getting paid, but you may also get a "ban" on your webmoney wallet, especially if the certificate is formal, if the customer complains to the webmoney administration that you are a fraud and asks for a refund. In this case, all your funds in the wallet will be blocked.

Vitalii Ananev:

It is best to conduct all transactions through freelancing. Otherwise, not only do you run the risk of not being paid, but you may also get a "ban" on your webmoney wallet, especially if the certificate is formal, if the customer complains to the webmoney administration, like you are a fraud and demands a refund. In this case, all your funds in the wallet will be blocked.

Thanks for the info.

But I had a reverse case: I got banned for wrong order on freelance, and almost for life. That's why I'm worried that I won't violate anything

Galina Bobro:

Thanks for the information.

But I've had the opposite happen to me: I've been banned for a wrong freelance order, and almost for life. That's why I'm worried that I won't violate anything.

If you are inside the freelance service, have applied for the order, then from this moment you have no right to exchange contact data with this customer somehow.

If you're outside the freelance service communicate with a person in private, then who forbids you to share their contacts? No one.

Understand once only: if you decide to take the job in freelance service and apply for the order, from that moment you are subject to the rules of freelance service. In other cases - outside of the freelance service - its restrictions do not apply to you.

Reason: