From practice to theory and back to practice - page 37

Сергей Криушин:

Always looking for pips in the right direction, the more the better....but in this case I don't remember what and how it turned out, so I need a coding professor...of course everything was adjusted to the result by mixing everything into one cocktail...in short the code is in your personal - please sort it out and make it better and more toothy...)

Thanks!

Finally you can finally avoid going to the factory

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Yes, and there's a cart.

A new sect is born... take me with you, take me...

Decromor:

A new sect is born... take me with you, take me...

Anything to discuss, improve, suggest? Any desire and ability to move forward?

We need more sects! and even more nested sects, sect within a sect

transcendreamer:
We need more sects! and even more nested sects, a sect within a sect

Give me a matryoshka! every sect has a smaller one, and the smaller one even less) the main thing is to have enough Drimmers for all the sects

Aleksandr Volotko:

Let's have a matryoshka! each sect has a smaller one and the other one even smaller) the main thing is that there are enough Dreamers for all sects.

In that case everyone will go... you know where.

Decromor:

In that case, everyone will go... you know where.

I'm afraid I'm wrong, but to a factory? No, it can't be.

Aleksandr Volotko:

I'm terribly afraid of making a mistake, but is it really a factory? No, it can't be.

Alexander, that's enough of this flubbing, why don't you tell me what stage you're at?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Alexander, that's enough of this flubbing. What's the stage of your advancement?

The promotion is progressing little by little. Maybe I'll make a demo in Signals to show how it works a bit. But it's not for sure.

Aleksandr Volotko:

The promotions are progressing little by little. Maybe I'll make a demo in Signals to show how it works a bit. But it's not for sure.

Also on portfolios?
Reason: