From practice to theory and back to practice - page 29

transcendreamer:

Yes, it's a fantastic place, very cool and ladylike, I can' t wait to dump it all and get to the salt mine!

Can't you do it fast? Don't need any help?)

khorosh:

What, you can't make it fast? Don't you need any help?)

it's not really that easy to lose in forex

transcendreamer:

I think so, fantastic place, the crenometer is very cool and ladylike, I can't wait to dump it all and get to the salt mine!

I knew you'd like it. Merge as soon as possible all deposits (if that can just give me) and join the friendly team!

Hint: You are a true connoisseur probably want to get salt the old-fashioned way - standing waist-deep in water and scooping salt with a hoe?

transcendreamer:

it's not really that easy to lose in forex.

you're imagining it, of course...

divide it into a paired number of accounts and trade in different directions, then repeat with the remaining part and again, you'll lose like a darling.

ask Tolik which lot it is faster to lose - he'll teach you how)

Aleksandr Volotko:

You made that up, of course...

Divide it into a paired number of accounts and trade in different directions, then repeat with the remaining part, and again, and again, you'll lose like a darling.

ask Tolik what lot to lose faster - he'll teach you)

It looks like a trading strategy. And if you do it the other way round...

It is not the market that is random (trends + random perturbations) - it is the man in the market who is random (by his actions)

Younga:

It looks like a trading strategy. And if you do it the other way round...

I even had an idea - it's not the market that is random (trends + share of random disturbances) - it's a man on the market who is random (by his actions).

It's the old way of promoting an account - one of many, which is then monitored in the same Signals, and ends up being dumped, because there is nothing poured in there.

And doing the opposite ends up being a dead end too, some people have checked it recently, I won't point the finger ;).

OK, I was joking about friction and forex trading is easy.

transcendreamer:

OK, I was joking about friction and forex trading is easy.

But I can't tell you how...

transcendreamer:

Okay, I was kidding about the friction and forex trading being easy.

Slow down, please, I'm writing it down! (с)

There's no need to write it down, the normal chart shows everything. Just don't expect a fortune chest from entering. Have you never had any system give any time to a profit?
Reason: