From practice to theory and back to practice - page 21

Сергей Таболин:

Shot. And don't ask me how I know...

:)

Макс:
:)

The only danger exists for my mother-in-law. It's a lot easier than for my cat. My mother-in-law is 96 and my cat is 6.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I was struck by lightning in 1959. It doesn't matter what event you experienced. What matters is what we know today.

I can see why you have such an enlightened mind).

Oh, what a load of rubbish... Well, let it be, as long as there are no figures on the statistics performed on my computer I have nothing to write. I thought there would be someone with similar thoughts, but alas, I will have to do it myself and alas, not soon...

khorosh:

Now I see what makes your brains so enlightened).

Oh, that. Lightning. A force of nature. You didn't get one? That's a shame.

Wait for it.

My advice. Pick the right spot on the slide.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
.... Creator,... Universe.... Our philosophical sayings here.... The whole thing is like an argument between two (or more) shadows.The shadow as a two-dimensional entity, so we all with our universe are just a shadow of four-dimensional space, which in its time is a shadow of five-dimensional space and so on.... Here you go and think what your clever sayings are all about in the background of thirty-dimensional space for example.....

What if the world we know is just a dream of unknown alien gods?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Oh, what a ruckus... Well, let them, while there are no numbers on the statistics made on my computer I have nothing to write. I thought there would be willing to do similar thoughts, but alas, have to do myself and alas not soon...

So you created the topic but you don't write the content, so we have to work for you here.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Oh, what a load of crap... Well, let them, while there are no numbers on the statistics made on my computer I have nothing to write. I thought I would find someone willing with similar ideas, but alas, have to do it myself and alas not soon...

In a bored voice: ... It is well known that oscillators as a means of identifying cycles have caused a lot of material damage in the long history of trading, the study of price fluctuations began in the ancient Sumerian kingdoms and later merchants of Babylon found out that selling and buying is more profitable taking into account seasonal fluctuations, to this day there are approaches to trading, based on the seasonal trends, sometimes in the form of a spread on related assets, sometimes in combination with the calendar spreads, but in Forex it certainly can not be done.Horror and despair grips a trader when he sees that oscillator's movement has stopped, but the price hasn't corrected or corrects just slightly - and that sucks! - And at this moment it may happen that it is time to close, but you didn't get any profit or joy... It would be interesting to consider the problem of forming such a signal (perhaps a complex complex), which would give more returns than no returns, but a very long comeback may spoil the situation, if you average positions and even without a limit on the series... at this point one can argue that trading with low volumes could be good, but the drawdown should be acceptable, though the question is still open - is it possible to avoid very long fails or take losses but still win profits at the expense of more frequent signals... maybe soon we will see the real answer and in case everything is decaying it will be one more reason to go to the factory

transcendreamer:

...However, the question remains whether you can avoid very long recoils or ...and in case things turn out to be doldrums, that would be another reason to go to the factory

You don't have to avoid anything. You have to define it as a normal trend and a variant of sufficient profit, be happy with it, and go on working.

transcendreamer:

In a bored voice: ...and in case it turns out to be a rotten thing, it's just another reason to go to the factory.

At the very least, wait for retirement.)

I had a neighbour. Always resented his parents for giving him a late birth. Otherwise he would have been retired)) The poor guy didn't live to see retirement.

Reason: