From practice to theory and back to practice - page 20

Uladzimir Izerski:
I was struck in the head by lightning when I was a child and brought information from outer space. Oh, that's a rare piece of information I have. I know the courses ahead of time.

Poor little thing...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Poor little thing...

I don't know what to do with this wealth of nature. Or rather, I do. But that's not today's conversation. But it's not a question of money.

Vladimir, I certainly won't be paying.)

Алексей Тарабанов:
Vladimir, I'm definitely not paying)

For what?

Я!!!!

Never asked for money or lived on credit)))))

Credit is a clever form of money taking.

So be it, but why so loud?

Vladimir, I have been in Forex since 1996

Алексей Тарабанов:
Vladimir, I've been in Forex since 1996

I was struck by lightning in 1959. It doesn't matter what event you experienced. What matters is what we know today.

transcendreamer:

How about you give me the grail? 500% a month is shameful poverty, but it's better than nothing...

You know where the grail is. There's also a grail on a double shift. Even three shifts. But you'd rather be homeless, that's up to you.

P.S.: grease the cart, I've put the grail in there for you.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I was struck by lightning in 1959. It doesn't matter what event you experienced. What matters is what we know today.

I can still remember riding in an open limo, my wife next to me, driver behind the wheel. Driving down Elm Street in Dallas, Texas, it was noon. And then I don't remember anything.

Макс:
I can still remember driving in an open limousine, my wife next to me, driver behind the wheel. Driving down Elm Street in Dallas, Texas, it was noon. And then I don't remember anything.

Shot. And don't ask me how I know...

Reason: