From practice to theory and back to practice - page 13

transcendreamer:
Actually the question/challenge that Anatoly (let's assume for a second that he is not a Dreamer) asks is if it is really possible to close profits more on corrections/reversals than on no-reversals, i.e. if he manages to catch the total of more pullbacks than irreversals, it is a nice and good idea, but if there are too many significant reversals, maybe if a war starts or a crisis like 2008 appears...

50/50

same as.

buy or sell

test from 1972

---

- she will come back! //aahhhh, it's not coming back... at the factory (((

- yeah she's on trend! // ehhhhh, turned around... to the factory (((

- she's going up! //ehhhh, downz... to the factory (((

- she's going down! //ehhhhh, up... to the factory (((

---

so, prairie

;)

transcendreamer:
In fact, the question/challenge that Anatoly (let's assume for a second that he is not a Dreamer) asks is if one can manage to close profits more on corrections/bouncebacks than to lose them on no-reversals, i.e., if he manages to catch the total of more pullbacks than no-reversals, it is a nice and good idea, but if there are very significant no-reversals, it may be temporary, for example, if a war or a crisis like 2008 appears...

the answer has long been held by martinists of all varieties - no, it's a fade

means going to the factory on a double shift

ote

Here I am literally writing from the factory right now. There's some liquid pouring out of a pipe (like sulphuric acid) on top of my face, I don't know what it is yet, but my face is stinging.

Everything's fine - he's got his shoes on, he's dressed in his bodysuit. He is fed.

One bad thing - the Grail, for some reason, are not allowed to seek, and are forced to work. That's a shame.

Alexander_K:

Here I am literally writing from the factory right now. There's some liquid pouring out of a pipe (like sulphuric acid) on top of my face, I don't know what it is yet, but my face is stinging.

Everything's fine - he's got his shoes on, he's dressed in his bodysuit. He is fed.

One bad thing - the Grail, for some reason, are not allowed to seek, and are forced to work. That's a shame.

By the way, I can tell you that some traders traded from the construction site and even from a tower crane.

transcendreamer:

super comment! and by the way i can tell you a secret that some traders traded from a construction site and even from a tower crane

hehe

transcendreamer:

super comment! and by the way, i can tell you a secret that some traders traded from a construction site and even from a tower crane

I have a robot

;)

transcendreamer:

super comment! and by the way i can tell you that some traders have traded from a construction site and even from a tower crane

funny you call him a trader and not a crane operator

And so, on monitoring all stops only by return signal, and therefore while there was no signal we continue trading and holding positions. What could be the drawdown? hell knows, I've written many times, the computer is not at hand to see the indicators and started monitoring. But so far, in general, the numbers are happy with the fact that I trade from a mobile phone working at the construction site))))
Reason: