[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 110

Refilled ... moved ....)))

and I would have salted a kiwi... But that's not a signal. It's just... opinion

And you, Evgen157, are very close, in my opinion, to breakeven. It will work like a charm.

Evening all)))))))

MobileMan:

and I would have salted a kiwi... But that's not a signal. It's just... opinion

And you, Evgen157, are very close, in my opinion, to breakeven. It will work like a charm.

I could do that too, but I don't have enough depot.

strangerr:

You could do it too, but I don't have enough depot.

I'll reload later.... not much time to wait and i don't plan to leave it overnight ))))

oh those predictions.....

strangerr:

You could do it too, but I don't have enough depots.

They're taking too long - as if it didn't jump to 29 (where to go? That's the question!) (I wonder if the programmer keeps buying (without stops) from 1.3 or has he already lost... - hold on! She's turning around!)

To convince the German chancellor of the need to introduce a tax on financial transactions in individual EU states, the French president flew to Berlin with such intentions.

At the final press conference Nicolas Sarkozy said that "if France does not set an example to other states to introduce the Tobin tax, it will remain a project".

Angela Merkel seems to have stuck to her opinion:

"I will personally be in favour of this initiative, even if we fail to convince all EU members, which would be the best option. In that case we will have to look for other options: France and Germany are ready to work out proposals as to what kind of financial transaction tax would be a worthy response in this situation."

The meeting also discussed a future agreement on tighter fiscal balancing rules, which the EU heads of state and government will have to discuss at the January 30 summit.

"We would like the general contours of the intergovernmental agreement to be adopted in the next few days and negotiations on this subject to be completed. The agreement itself must be signed by 1 March ... We agree to speed up the introduction of this new financial stability measure as early as July 2012 and we are ready to speed up the capitalisation process needed for this," Nicolas Sarkozy said for his part.

The German press believes that by insisting on the unilateral introduction of the Tobin tax, Sarkozy is willing to sacrifice Paris-Berlin cooperation for short-term political interests in the run-up to the presidential elections.

guessed.... not guessed ???

More refills.....

Tantric, why did the Aussie go to die so early? I've got another sell order at 0250)))
Reason: