STOP-LOSS KILLS YOUR ACCOUNT! - page 9

10937:

How do I know what percentage of loss is in your TS according to your MM = 2 or 5 or 10 or 50?

I don't even understand the point of the question ?????

You should have known it all when you developed your TS (to calculate it), and not to ask me!

then what violations are we talking about?
What makes you so sure someone is breaking something?

maybe it is mm violations that save deposits if the mm is wrong to begin with...

IvanIvanov:
The cappuccino player is the only one who has the right to trade with you.
What makes you so sure someone is breaking something,

Maybe it's the MM violations that save deposits if the MM is wrong to begin with...

You may trade as you want, you break the MM, don't read books, don't use your head, I don't give a damn, the money is yours, the trade is yours, your hands are yours, keep clicking those buttons until you run out of your deposits!

10937:

I have nothing to add!!! This is not the first time I've seen your answers on various forum threads, and it begs the question, why don't you read books?

That's where you will find answers to most of your "highly intellectual questions"!!!

I've read them all, I find your belief in the stop interesting and you don't argue it well,

MM is a set of rules created by a trader, and it doesn't mean that this set is perfect or should be perfect.

that's why i don't understand your general reasoning about MM,

i think the urge to place a stop is dictated by the needlessly large lot in relation to the size of the deposit that's all

IvanIvanov:
I have already read them all, I found your belief in the presence of a stop interesting, and you poorly argue it, ,

mm is a set of rules created by a trader and it is not a fact that this set is perfect and it is not a fact that it should be fine.

That's why I don't understand your general reasoning about IMs,

What part of my reasoning don't you understand?

(It's not my reasoning, it's a basic trading classic)

The purpose of MM is capital preservation !!!!

If you developed the TS, and MM for it too picked up, respectively put a stop somewhere over some level, local or not local minimum makes no sense if it (this level)exceeds the size of your stopper according to your MM.

10937:

What part of my reasoning do you not understand?

(The reasoning is not mine, it's a basic trading classic)

The purpose of MM is capital preservation !!!!

If you developed the TS then the MM for it, too, picked up, respectively, put a stop somewhere over some level, local or not local minimum makes no sense if it (this level)exceeds the size of your stop in accordance with your MM.

If there was a basic classic, trading would be taught in universities, people would not have lost money and the stock market would have disappeared.

You think they write in books about how not to lose?
If you think it's worth it for a person who wants to learn, the rest is just nonsense and water.

IvanIvanov:

I think the desire to put a stop is dictated by setting an unreasonably large lot in relation to the size of the depo, that's all

You can do what you want !!! You think so, do as you fucking think so, I don't care !!!!

I just described how I use a stop and how I use it in the TS on the futures and stock market !!!

And you read, read and read, as the leader of the world proletariat said - learn, learn and learn !!!!

SearchYandex for the book: The Stock MarketGame.Makemillionsby playingthe numbers.JonesRyan.

(when you read it we will continue this conversation with you, but for now sorry he YOU are a real dilettante)

10937:

Count what you want !!! If you think so, do as you fucking think, I don't care !!!!

I just described how I use a stop and how I use it in the TS on the futures and stock market !!!

And you read, read and read, as the leader of the world proletariat said - learn, learn and learn !!!!

Searchthe book on Yandex: The Stock MarketGame.Makemillionsby playingthe numbers.JonesRyan.

(when you read it we will continue this conversation with you, but for now sorry he YOU are a real dilettante)

i dont claim to be a trading ace, i read the book, i even taught mm, what are you so nervous about?

10937:

I'm not nervous, I'm totally calm, I just always write like this, look at my forum threads, they are all designed like this ))))

I wrote how, where and for what reason you should stop !!!

You're trying to argue for some reason, you're arguing about the wrong thing, you're not asking the right questions, you're insisting and confident in your thoughts and beliefs.

So trade with them and be happy, but if you're not yet happy, listen to them and try to understand them and ask the right questions, write in a personal area with all of this, I do not want to answer your endless bullshit here!

You are not sure of what you are thinking, why do you accuse me of being sure?

I'm happy enough, why do you make so many judgments about me you do not know me at all?

it is difficult to make new contacts in the PM from a mobile phone and I do not know what to discuss in the PM that cannot be discussed here, you probably hand out grails there :-)

Go ahead, we are following your constructive dialogue.

MIG32:
Keep it up, we are following your constructive dialogue.

I'M WRITING THIS ONCE FOR EVERYONE, READ IT AND START THINKING WITH YOUR HEAD!!!

When profits are rising and you are in a position, it is usually because of greed that YOU close a profitable position earlier than necessary;

Hope arises when the price goes against you and you are sitting in a position hoping the price will turn around and go your way (this is a psychological moment), but it usually does not.

This is one of the most important rules of trading - for me this is a kind of "formula for success" in trading. For illustration, here is an excerpt from the book by L. Williams, "The Long-Term Secrets of Short-Term Trading": The Harriman family fortune, which survives to this day, was created in the early 1900s by "Old Harriman", who began his career as a clerk in a stock exchange trading room and became one of the biggest banking and stock exchange tycoons. He made $15 million profit in 1905 on a single transaction with Union Pacific. This king of speculation focused only on railroad stocks, a hit of his era. In 1912, one interviewer asked Harriman about his skills and secrets as a stock market player.

The trader replied, "If you want to know the secret to making money in the stock market, it's this: cut your losses. Never let a stock go against you by more than three-quarters of a point, but if it moves in your direction, let it run. Raise your stops behind it so it has room to swing, and move higher." Harriman developed the cardinal rule after studying his clients' trading accounts while working at a brokerage firm. He found that out of thousands and thousands of trades in public accounts, losses of 5 and 10 pips numerically outnumbered gains of 5 and 10 pips. In his words - a ratio of "fifty to one!" It has always amazed me that business people who maintain tight control and accounting in their shops and offices lose all their ability to control when it comes to stock trading. I cannot give you an example of a more authoritative expert than E. G. Harriman, or of a more important rule of speculation than that man informed us of in 1912."

NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:

1). A stop loss is always consistent with your MM, a stop loss is a limiting stop in case of a force majeure. It is only needed for this purpose. To save your money!!!

2). Cut your losses - this means that in addition to the stop loss, you, after opening a position, continue to monitor it and close it by hand if the price went against your direction, even before reaching the stop.

3). THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE TRADERS DO NOT TRADE ON THE FOREX, GO AND TRADE IN THE REAL STOCK MARKETS, AND ONCE AGAIN, USE YOUR HEAD! )))

P.S.: success, good luck and prosperity to all.

Reason: