A strategy with which to get into shorts. Usually before the cut-off, on stocks that can be shorted, JUNE JULY Harvest - page 3

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I described a case where a particular security is not in the portfolio. A couple of days before the cut-off, we go short. What does it mean to pay dividends?

It means that if you are shorted before the cut-off, you will be charged the dividends...

Did you think that you alone would make millions on nothing?

No, you won't.

My advice:

Throw FOREX psychology and trade at 0 risk, you will not get rich right away, but

Then your profit will be big.

If Magnit pays a dividend, I currently (I have not bought the whole cutlet yet), I will earn

900 * 166.78 = 150075 rubles + 6.989% per annum, with zero risk

You can steal a lot, but you can't earn a lot at once.

prostotrader:

That means that if you are shorted before the cut-off, at dividends, you will be charged the dividends...

Did you think that you alone were going to make millions?

No, you won't.

My advice:

Throw FOREX psychology and trade at 0 risk, you will not get rich right away, but

Then your profit will be big.

If Magnit pays a dividend, I currently (I have not bought the whole cutlet yet), I will earn

900 * 166.78 = 150075 rubles + 5.989% per annum, with zero risk

You can steal a lot, but you can't earn a lot at once.

Got it, thanks - didn't know

prostotrader:

Yeah, and pay dividends :)) Not you, but you.

I give you the "Div hunter" strategy.

The essence of the strategy is as follows:

As you know the futures are relative to the spot, in average, traded with a gap equal to the % rate of the central bank.

We buy shares, sell futures and have an income of about 7% per annum (no bank will give so much for 3 months).

Not much, of course, but there are companies which pay dividends unexpectedly (for example, Magnit SA).

Very often (see history) they pay repeatedly, i.e. on a 9 futures can "fall" dividends (last were this month = 166,78 rubles per 1 share)

Then at expiry we get ~7%p.a. + dividends

Risks, in this case = 0 !

Added

I for one started buying MGNT today

How did you get a single account? Futures and stocks are different markets and a broker opens separate accounts for them. You need a single account for your strategy. How do you get one?

Vitalii Ananev:

How did you get a single account? Futures and equities are different markets and a broker opens separate accounts for them. You need a single account for your strategy. How to get it?

You go to your personal account in Otkryvashka and change the account to EBS.

prostotrader:

Go to your personal account in Otkryvashka and change the account to EBS.

I have a different broker. I looked all over their website and couldn't find anything like that.

Vitalii Ananev:

I have a different broker. I looked all over their website and couldn't find anything like that.

Unfortunately, I don't know about other brokers...

prostotrader:

Unfortunately, I don't know about other brokers...

I see, thank you. I will try to ask the broker about it.

Moderators!

What is the reason for deleting the posts?

prostotrader:

Moderators!

What is the reason for deleting posts?

They can delete it if there was a link in the post.

prostotrader:

Moderators!

What is the reason for deleting the posts?

Checked the deleted ones: no one has deleted anything.
Reason: