Disadvantages and advantages , difference between stock trading and forex trading - page 4

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Alexey - maybe - but if you don't, and most likely a so-called "forex broker" will actively help you to drain.

You know how trading conditions change, for example, when you try to close a position you get a reply from the north no price within an hour, or another refusal to execute the order and so on.

Have you been in a coma for 15 years or just listened to the propagandists?)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But you can't lose on shares with a leverage of about 16-20 shares in your portfolio. Unless one of the 20 companies goes bust.

In times of crisis, the entire fund is down by 50%.

Even with a leverage of 2, you can lose

Макс:

Have you been in a coma for 15 years or have you just listened to the propagandist fundies?)

I've probably listened too, and there are a lot of things on fx that make me wary. Sports betting is more transparent. I play exclusively on the stock market. I've been playing on the stock market exclusively for a long time now. Even on stocks, the profits are very good.

multiplicator:

in times of crisis, the entire fund is down by 50%

even with a leverage of 2 it's possible to get lost

You can, but with 1:1 leverage you can just sit on one or more of the 20 stocks in your portfolio - but with a cache you can just average out, the stock market is a very different style of trading.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I've probably listened too, and there are a lot of things on fx that make me wary. Sports betting is more transparent. I play exclusively on the stock market. I've been playing on the stock market exclusively for a long time now. I've been playing exclusively on the stock market for a long time, and I've made good profits even on the shares.
:-) +++

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Alexei - it is possible - but if you don't sell out, and most likely a so-called "forex broker" will actively help you to sell out.

You know how trading conditions change, for example, if you try to close a position you will find no price from the north within an hour or another refusal to execute the order and so on, according to the scheme.

More than $50k withdrawn, a lot more...
There are reliable forex companies, with reliable licences, more reliable than some stock brokers. Yes, the image of the industry is not very good, thanks to some kitchen-dealers, but there are also very good services. Many stockbrokers laugh at forex and do not take it seriously, but I have seen the flip side, even large Russian stockbrokers sin more than some forex companies.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

If you do not have enough money for that, you cannot withdraw it from the broker, you cannot withdraw it from the market.

As a rule no one has time to withdraw, usually a good surplus is followed by a minus. Probably 95%, even more, simply do not have time to withdraw, which is followed by a loss or a stop out.

For equities you have not added another minus, the amount of which will be an interesting profit starts from one million.

I don't mean that they don't withdraw money from their accounts. I mean that money cannot be taken out of the foreign exchange market. It remains in the system, whether you withdraw it or not, it continues to affect currency rates, because it is money. Even though we are trading in derivatives, the quotes are quite real.

Maxim Romanov:
I withdrew more than $50K, much more...
There are reliable forex companies, with reliable licences, more reliable than some stock brokers. Yes, the image of the industry is not very good, thanks to some backroom dealers, but there are also very high quality services. Many stockbrokers laugh at forex and do not take it seriously, but I have seen the flip side, even large Russian stockbrokers sin more than some forex companies.

In trading 100$-1000$ there are usually no problems, when you try to trade from 10k there are strong delays, refusals, requotes and so on. If you try to trade with some forex broker, you may experiencing big delays, re-quotes, etc., then you may get the answer from the server saying that there is no connection to the server and then you go to another account with 100-1000$ at the same broker and trade just fine. It is quite possible, most likely the same NYCE has no such problems.

I didn't write about withdrawal but about trading with a different deposit size, no problems with withdrawal. But I phoned from the brokerage company and hysterically asked why I withdraw - (brokerage company indirectly considered the funds already invested as their property - they are already planning the next Mercedes or real estate - trips to the hotel, etc. have been bought).

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Maxim Romanov:
I don't mean that they don't withdraw from their accounts. I mean that the money cannot be taken out of the currency market. It is still in the system, no matter whether you withdraw it or not, it continues to affect the exchange rates, because it is money. We may trade with derivatives, but the quotes are real.

If you have closed your positions, your deposit does not affect anything, at least not directly. But if the money is not in the kitchen, you make a withdrawal request, the money appears on your card. You went to buy a flat or an expensive car - indirectly it affects the market of course.

I have had many cases where orders have been cancelled :-) referring to non-market prices. Not once in more than 10 years in the stock market.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You have closed your position, your deposit does not affect anything, you make a withdrawal request, the money gets to your card, you withdraw it from FOREX, but it remains in the banking system of course, until you cash it out. You go to buy a flat or an expensive car - indirectly it affects the market of course.

In FX your deposit and your transactions do not influence anything. You do not even indirectly.
Reason: