The power of C++ - page 9

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Do you even know what Zen is? ))))))))

I don't know.

I've never done SEO, I think you have to study or do it professionally, just googling information is not enough.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I vaguely remember something about the cost of a good car. Yeah, if you have the time, look it up. But you still need a pilot's licence and you can't keep it in the garage.

Yeah, well... Time's a bitch. Anyway, I got tired of searching through history. Googled it, there's a lot of stuff.

Artyom Trishkin:

Yeah... Time's a bitch. Anyway, I got tired of searching through history. Googled it, there's a lot of stuff.

Cool, the glider itself is the cheapest, but engines from 2.5 million and propellers from 900000 are not happy. It's cheaper to buy a used Cessna, the guy at the link I gave does just that,

Igor Makanu:

I don't know.

I've never done SEO, I think you have to learn or do it professionally, just googled information is not enough.

what CEO )) here's an example of my post on zen

Как весело разводить девчонок на самолетах
Как весело разводить девчонок на самолетах
  • Женщина - любовь после 30
  • zen.yandex.ru
Рассказ не про любовь, а про женскую психологию, реальный случай из моей жизни. Я всегда завидовал людям, которые боятся летать на самолетах. В самом деле, летишь 10 часов, делать абсолютно нечего, спать неудобно, короче, смертная тоска. То ли дело, когда человек боится летать, для него каждый полет это буря эмоций, преодоление своих страхов...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Cool, the glider itself is the cheapest, but engines from 2.5 million and propellers from 900000 are not happy. It's cheaper to buy a used Cessna, the guy at the link I gave is doing it,

You can start by riding a hang-glider. And then you can think about something more serious.

Although, here's a guy who put on his plane (quite small and light) engine from a "Yava" 350. He sawed the propeller himself. But he was an aviation whiz - he led an aviamodelling club.
Why "was" - he left for Israel in the early 90s. I don't know how he is now.

It's still illegal to fly unless you take a pilot's course. You have to shell out money for the course anyway. And if you decide to do it, you can buy a few more flights, which may be enough for complete satisfaction. More or less safely, technique under the control of experts, weather control.

Hang gliding is not an option at all - too high injury rate. Of course, if you have spare arms, collarbones... even a neck might come in handy.

Another option is a paraglider. But also, before... you should watch the movie 1+1. It's a cool movie.

The less you do extreme sports in your youth, the longer and more enjoyable your old age will be))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What's SEO?) Here' s an example of my Zen post

Is the point of your post - views? If so, then again SEO, if you write so as not to keep it on your mind... write, readers are not important, right?

Artyom Trishkin:

You can start by flying around on a hang-glider. And then you can think about something more serious.

Although, we had a guy here who was putting an engine from a 350 Yawa on his plane (a very small and light one). He sawed the propeller himself. But he was an aviation whiz - he led an aviamodelling club.
Why "was" - he left for Israel in the early 90s. I don't know how he is now.

Eh, I remember a man who lived near our house when I was a kid, and I remember he had a "helicopter". Well, I thought it was a helicopter when I was still in junior high school.

And so - probably a gyroplane.

Now I looked - here it is very similar, in fact, one in the same way as it was in ours (only in ours there were three blades on top and behind - like here - a two-blade propeller):

The kids were even allowed to sit in this chair.... And I remember sitting in it too...

What times were like...

Igor Makanu:

well, the point of your post is the views? if so, then again SEO, if you write so as not to hold on to your soul... You write, readers aren't important, are they?

They pay for posts, though not very much now, and it's a training channel, I've written it a thousand times already.

i had an idea to use it to attract clients to the scalping channel

and SEO is just that, it has nothing to do with my goals.

Что такое SEO, CEO | Продвижение сайтов в ТОП
  • greenseo24.com
Хотите понятный аудит сайта? Тогда заполняйте форму заказа и мы сделаем SEO-анализ сайта с понятными замечаниями, скриншотами, таблицами и рекомендациями.

Georgiy Merts:

Eh, I remember that not far from our house in my childhood there lived a man with a passion like that. I remember he had a "helicopter". Well, I thought it was a helicopter when I was still in junior high school.

And so - probably a gyroplane.

Now I looked - here it is very similar, in fact, one in the same way as it was in ours (only in ours there were three blades on top and behind - like here - a two-blade propeller):

The kids were even allowed to sit in this chair.... And I remember sitting in one too...

What times were those...

Not quite a gyroplane, the blades start turning straight away, there's engine drive, but in a gyroplane, they are accelerated by the rushing airflow only

I was surprised by the very long take-off, gyroplanes are famous for short take-offs and landings.

With a landing, everything was meow, he flew down and flew another 10 meters ))

Reason: