[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 848

I had a funny story with a broker screen which posted Konstantin ) Not even a couple of hours after I installed Ilan :D I immediately got a call from them ) and start questioning me ) how long I'm in forex and stuff like that )) I played dumb )) when I doubled my deposit I turned off Ilan )) fuck them )) how they plant any trash ) and stay at zero ( no way )

You just talked about "a lot of money", about the fact that you need a lot of money to leave mt4, as it turns out, not so much).

marker :
Well only if not through mt4, then why in russia (if the forum in russia is not regulated in any way, then it is not certain that the bank will also be punished if anything happens). What about Russian exchanges? If we're talking about forex, it's the over-the-counter market. If you mean the stock market, it's a different story.

The fx market is the OTC market, if you're talking about the stock market, then it's a different conversation.

. It's all clear, I do not really care. better to find a good brokerage house I know and trade with

... so you have to train... so i have to trade and train as i have

the text doesn't fit properly)

You can't 'hear' me)))

marker:
you do not "hear me"))))

even if it's not a lot of money.

it's good on mt4, in a bank in the west it's no better, the same thing

you just need to know more or less where you can trade and that's it) that's it)

271863768:
I dont have time to install Ilan :D They call me right away and start questioning me ) whether I'm long on forex and stuff like that )) I made a fool of myself )) when I doubled my deposit I turned off Ilan )) screw them )) they just drop a piece of junk and stay in zero position )
They will surely do it, starting with requotes, then delays in order execution, loss of communication and the whole kitchen set)) I'm not talking about deposits of 100-200 quid, they will not touch them, and as soon as they start a stable profit, all the kitchen tricks will appear in their faces)) If you start earning 5K in the kitchen - with a stable profit they will start taking you very tightly (absolutely in any brokerage company running on MT4), smaller amounts are also mentioned above, these crooks don't skimp on anything))

marker:
They will start with requotes, then delays in order execution, loss of connection, the whole kitchen set)). I am not talking about deposits of 100-200 quid, they will not touch them and as soon as they start profiting consistently, all the kitchen tricks will appear in their faces)) If you start earning 5K in the kitchen - with a stable profit they will start taking you very tightly (absolutely in any brokerage company running on MT4), smaller amounts are also mentioned above, these crooks don't skimp on anything))
Exactly)

marker:
If I had been a violinist) I would have docked all sorts of different marshes and would have tested them ) And they will surely do it - start with requotes, then delays in order execution, loss of communication, the whole kitchen set in general )) I'm not talking about 100-200 dollar deposits, they will not touch them, and as soon as they start profiting consistently, all the kitchen tricks will appear in their faces)) If you start earning 5K in the kitchen - with a stable profit they will start taking you very tightly (absolutely in any brokerage company running on MT4), smaller amounts are also mentioned above, these crooks don't skimp on anything))

I`ve heard about it more than once ) that`s the way ) find some brokerage companies )) and martyr with 100 cents )) and take profit all the time ) I had an idea to experiment with martyr) but they need to control all the time ) so there are ideas about semi-automatic martyr ) in general ) if I was a violinist I`d paste up different martyr and test it ))

With mt4 and kitchens there is only one option, you gutted a kitchen, go to another, gutted another, there are no other options)) And you have to know where to go and choose carefully, but it's not trading, it's wandering))
Reason: