FORTS Please help - page 11

komposter:

Hi!

A universal and simple approach would make it impossible to write efficient programs. You can't make one DyData function that will have all the checks - it will be a drag, unnecessary to the user in 95% of cases.
In the case of the indicator - it works as fast as possible with its chart data. It is designed for this purpose. If we make it "ready for any situation", a simple MA will slow down like a complex monster.

I am not defending the developers, by no means. I don't like a lot of things either.
But I'm trying to be constructive, and I understand that I don't know all the insides of the terminal.

Mikalas is right in some ways - clam up (not reading) and keep shouting "Uncomfortable!", and the discussions become popular and visible to the developers. And they do something about it (they've already fixed a few bugs on his tip).
So I'm muttering for nothing, I guess )

Hi good to see you too.

That we do not know the inner workings of the terminal I agree. But let's think about it. There are other terminals that allow performing multi-currency analysis without these dances. I don't want to advertise them, but they do exist. I didn't observe any lags (only during initialization, until everything is loaded). I.e. it is possible to do it.

Second. The Expert Advisor attached to the chart, but essentially, the Expert Advisor does not need the chart (the chart and the work with it takes a lot of resources, we know that). The Expert Advisor needs a set of numbers, on which it will build the same MA (it does not need to display it on the chart or work with the chart in any way). This is when it works out, to put trades on the chart, to see if it worked out correctly. This function is useful, but it only disturbs the work5.

This is probably the reason why we can separate the strategy from the chart in the program I have mentioned. If there is data - we work, if there is no data - we pump and work.
Maybe that's the reason. Perhaps, it is the reason why the execution time of trade commands is sluggish. Because of the fact that they are bound to the chart.

I worked with plaza where you can get the execution time of commands faster than the terminal (somewhere there was a branch about the speed of execution).

Z.I. And I really understand those who are struggling for execution time. For arbitrage and HFT this is very important. There who got up first, or for example you have no leg (did not have time to do the second transaction).

Prival-2:

Well, don't lump everything together. Started with multi-currency indicators, ended with arbitrage without a leg )

Initialization brakes are exactly what Mikalas encountered. There's just no ready-made class/function/example to simply load all the necessary environment. But they (those examples) will appear.

Look at my i-index (there's a free one), I learned exactly how to write such indicators. And it took me a long time to learn it. But it seems to work (except for few glitches, which I don't fix because nobody needs it).

In general, I want the platform to get better. That is a fact. But we need more constructiveness and everything will work out. Renat reads everything )

Mikalas:

I have written an indicator, but it is impossible to use it.

И... Let's leave it at that, please.

So you wrote it. And using it is unnecessary.)

Of course, let's end it.

komposter:

Well, don't lump everything together. Started with multi-currency indicators, ended with arbitrage without a leg )

Initialization brakes are exactly what Mikalas encountered. There's just no ready-made class/function/example to simply load all the necessary environment. But they (those examples) will appear.

Look at my i-index (there's a free one), I learned exactly how to write such indicators. And it took me a long time to learn it. But it works (except for few glitches, which I don't fix because nobody needs it).

In general, I want the platform to get better. That is a fact. But we need more constructiveness and everything will work out. Renat reads everything ).

I just think these things are interrelated. That the help is one of the best I've seen. I absolutely agree.

Imagine what a beginner may encounter with in multicurrency analysis. If you with your knowledge and level of programming have been studying and struggling for a long time and there are still some glitches left .... -))).

And the platform is getting better every year, I agree too. From my extreme experience with MT5, a lot has changed.

2011.12.23 13:00:11<<< == Buy USDCHF at price: 0.93633, volume: 0.06 has been successfully executed, Ticket #7335383 in 1 request(s) == >>> latency 2.668 sec.

Here's the log from the 2011 championship, I measured command execution time there. In this example more than 2 seconds. Now as I understand it, the execution time is much better.

And struggled at the same time with multicurrency analysis. Still couldn't beat it. I made a lot of mistakes during the Championship and I think it crashed pretty fast.

2011.10.14 01:53:01'USDCHF' synchronization error [183]
2011.10.14 01:53:01GBPUSD' synchronization error [183]
2011.10.14 01:53:01GBPCHF' synchronization error [183]
2011.10.14 01:53:01EURUSD' synchronization error [183]
2011.10.14 01:53:01EURGBP' synchronization error [183]
2011.10.14 01:53:01EURCHF' synchronization error [183]

The situation is much better now as I see it.

Well, if Renat reads everything. Especially for him.

1. Thanks again for thinking about the ticks. Maybe a stronger move is the story of the glass and the trades ...

2. For futures analysis we often still need information on open interest (sort of done). Number of buyers/sellers, total buy/sell, collateral, how the underlying stocks and options behave.

And in general, if the connection goes on the plaza, there is a lot of useful information, it would be nice to have full access to it and its history (at least for the current trading session).

Prival-2:

Andrew, just imagine (or rather imagine) what someone who has just got into multicurrency analysis will face. If you with your knowledge and level of programming have been studying and struggling for a long time and still have glitches left .... the poor peasant has nowhere to go :-)))

Who said it would be easy? ;)

We just fall into the same 0.5% of users with high demands. The rest 99.5% are satisfied with 2 beautiful buttons and a marketplace with signals.

komposter:

Who said it would be easy? ;)

It's just that we fall into the same 0.5% of users with higher requirements. The other 99.5% are satisfied with 2 beautiful buttons and a marketplace with signals.

Right I remember. I think Rosh said they have been working on two buttons for a long time

One - make money.

The second is to withdraw to the specified account :-)))).

Too bad I can't find the message, it's too beautiful, a 99.9% dream.

Prival-2:

And in general, if the connection is on the plaza, there is a lot of useful information there, I would like to have full access to it and its history (at least for the current trading session).

I read ftp://ftp.micex.com/pub/FORTS/Plaza2/bak/ once, there is too much information).

Perhaps, the meta-quotes are trying to simplify things to the maximum for the mass user.

A mass user is a user who usually loses. Superprofessionals have much more stringent requirements, and they usually come to create their own infrastructure (which you have done, in principle). And that takes time and money.

papaklass:

.... then forex ticks are like what?

It's as simple as that. Every DC will have a different story. Just look at the contract, all quotations there are usually indicative. What brokerage company wants and will do. If there will be differences between brokerage companies, they are there now. You can sit down and check the minutes. I see that you are not confused... Why would there be differences in ticks?

Open the contract and look. Point one is always right. Point two, if the broker is wrong, look at point one. That is the essence of these contracts.

papaklass:

I absolutely agree about DCs.

It's the same at our exchange, only with a twist. :)

No, the difference is huge, you are wrong.

Prival-2:
No, there's a huge difference, you're wrong.
+++ I used to be a wild forex fan too and I used to fuck all the stockbrokers. I explained that there are not only kitchens, that their time is up - there are cool and honest ECN/STP. But only until I tried a real centralised marketplace. After that the word "forex" almost makes me want to vomit....Pravda, still have a couple of accounts in forex ...) and all from which I have withdrawn more than entered.)) Who says that forex is not realistic to earn - he's wrong.... If you say it is not possible to make money in Forex, you are wrong: .

Edic:
+++ I used to be a wild forex fan too and I used to fuck all the stockbrokers. I explained that there are not only kitchens, that their time is up - there are cool and honest ECN/STP. But only before I tried a real centralised marketplace. After that the word "forex" almost makes me want to vomit....Pravda, still have a couple of accounts in forex ...) and all from which I have withdrawn more than entered.)) Who says that forex is not realistic to earn - he's wrong.... You can make money, but it's harder because there are more enemies along the way.
Puke, Edward, puke =)
Reason: