CME E-Micro exchange futures contracts available for trading

CME Micro E-mini futures fit easily into our current suite of products and give all traders an easy way to access the equity index futures markets. At 1/10th the size of a classic E-mini contract, Micro E-minis require less cash to enter the market at a lower margin.

They have split the E-mini to E-micro. I'm shocked. No it's not, I'm shocked!

MetaTrader 5 platform

$0.20 commission.
CQG order routing fee $0.10
NFA $0.02
Clearing fee $0.05

Total per side $0.37

What is this?

Daily Trade Markup:

Micro E-mini S & P 500: MES = $40.00
Micro E-mini Nasdaq-100: MNQ = $50.00
Micro E-mini Dow: MYM = $50.00

Micro E-mini Russell 2000: M2K = $25.00

The minimum account to get started has been reduced from $100 to $25.

This is just a holiday.

Pour the liquidity.

Goodbye MICEX.

sober:

CME Micro E-mini futures fit easily into our current suite of products and give all traders an easy way to access the equity index futures markets. At 1/10th the size of a classic E-mini contract, Micro E-minis require less cash to enter the market at a lower margin.

They have split the E-mini to E-micro. I'm shocked. No, I'm shocked!

MetaTrader 5 platform

$0.20 commission.
NFA $0.02
Clearing fee $0.05

Total per side $0.37

What is this?

Daily Trade Markup:

The minimum account to start was reduced from $100 to $25.

This is just a holiday.

Pour the liquidity.

Goodbye MICEX.

$0.37 * 65 = 24.05 rubles.

What's so happy about it?

+ For successful trading you need VPS it's not free either.

Added

2 more unpleasant things

1. Clearing fee $ 0.05 - if I hold a position for a month, it's + $ 1.5

Maintenance Margin

ForMicro E-mini Nasdaq-100 - $ 760, i.e. there must be not less than $ 760 available funds on the account for 1 contract.

So your SHOCK can be put aside for a long time...

Hello MICEX!

sober:

CME Micro E-mini futures fit easily into our current product mix

Whose is ours ?

sober:

They have split the E-mini to E-micro. I'm shocked. No, I'm shocked!

MetaTrader 5 platform

$0.20 commission.
NFA $0.02
Clearing fee $0.05

Total per side $0.37

What is this?

Daily Trade Markup:

The minimum account to start was reduced from $100 to $25.

This is just a holiday.

Pour the liquidity.

Goodbye MICEX.

The market is dying.

It is the dream of most Russian scalpers who live in DCs to enter the CME with a penny account. If the liquidity will allow, of course. I remember the now deceased Broko, how beautiful it was to scalp there. Most likely it was bursting because of this. If conditions are about the same, these micro futures are the future. Remember this tweet.

ilmel:
Whose is ours?

AMP

Реter Konow:

The market is dying.

obviously

just ruining itself because it's super greedy.

Renat Akhtyamov:

apparently

Just self-destructive because he is super greedy.

I used to trade on CME. They have built up a huge number of trading platforms, obviously wanting to attract as many traders as possible. In the end, most of them are empty. They have fictitious volumes (the trading robot trades with itself, creating volatility on nothing). Those platforms, on which there are people, are not numerous. Real trade volumes are many times lower than indicators of volumes. So it was a few years ago. The situation is probably even worse now.

CME is a funnel. A black hole into which traders' money irretrievably goes. They do not trade with each other, as they think. They trade against the exchange itself. There is no real clearing there. All the trades are against one counter-agent. Against the exchange. It is manipulating the price. You can see this on the charts and through the price stack.

Been doing quite a bit of research on this issue. Observed. Connected through ARI and analysed the data from the cup and the charts. So, my conclusions are not based on nothing.

Индикаторы объемов - Использование технических индикаторов - MetaTrader 5
Индикаторы объемов - Использование технических индикаторов - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Индикаторами объемов называются те индикаторы, в расчетах которых учитываются объемы. Для рынка Форекс под объемами подразумеваются количество тиков (изменений цены), прошедших за временной интервал. Для биржевых инструментов под объемами подразумеваются объемы совершаемых сделок (в контрактах или в денежном выражении).

Реter Konow:

I used to trade on CME. They have built up a huge number of trading platforms, obviously wanting to attract as many traders as possible. In the end, most of them are empty. They have fictitious volumes (the trading robot trades with itself, creating volatility on an empty space). Those platforms, on which there are people, are not numerous. Real trade volumes are many times lower than indicators of volumes. So it was a few years ago. The situation is probably even worse now.

CME is a funnel. A black hole into which traders' money irretrievably goes. They do not trade with each other, as they think. They trade against the exchange itself. There is no real clearing there. All the trades are against one counter-agent. Against the exchange. It is manipulating the price. You can see this on the charts and through the price stack.

Been doing quite a bit of research on this issue. Observed. Connected through ARI and analysed the data from the cup and the charts. Therefore, my conclusions are not based on nothing.

I've also tried to do machine learning volume studies with SMEs, using a random forest.

Purely from the quotes of DC, some profit on the forward is detected. And if I add volumes or deltas from CME, the result on the forward is slightly worse. It proves the absence of some regularities between the volume of СМЕ and price of brokerage companies. I tested it on EURUSD. I compared VC bars and CME ones - they are very similar by height and time movement.

Now according to your answer I come to the conclusion that the volumes from CME - really have no relation to price movement.

Is the volume problem only with currencies or with other instruments (grains, oil, metals, stocks)?

Is it only in the CME? Are the volumes on MICEX more honest?

ReTeg Konow,elibrarius

It's amazing how FOREXniks talk about stock trading!

Don't you have nothing better to do?

Or is it "honeyed" here, in the "Exchange Trading" section?

prostotrader:

ReTeg Konow,elibrarius

It's amazing how FOREXniks talk about stock trading!

Don't you have nothing better to do?

Or is it "honeyed" here, in the "Exchange Trading" section?

I have shared the results of a case study. Do you have anything substantive to say? If I am wrong, tell me. Don't send me away.
Reason: