Bablokos 2 : risen from the Tlene - page 2

As I understand it, the trend now is to teach profitable trading if you haven't achieved anything yourself?

Or did I misunderstand the topic of the thread?

Макс:

As I understand it, the trend now is to teach profitable trading if you haven't achieved anything yourself?

Or did you misunderstand the topic of the thread?

I am not going to teach, but to tell you what I have come to, at the same time confirming it with images from history. If my topic may stop someone from useless deal entry, I've done a good job.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Many at one time re-read the branch about Negral (dablokos) , I decided to open a follow-up branch. But with a big difference, in the old branch used the methods of pairing and search for sliding. My branch will be based on the fact that "nothing lasts forever". The beautiful highs, the long smooth balance sheet trends, all of it eventually turns into a fade. I'll try to give a little hint that there's money to be made on it.

Sir, you have an error in the word NEGRAL, spelled with one 'A'.

As the author of the Negrale topic, I demand to correct the misspelling.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Sir, you have an error in the word NEGRAL, it's spelled with one 'A'.

As the author of the Negro theme, I demand that the misspelling be corrected ))

)) Noted, corrected )

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Wrong. I will not teach, and tell what I came to, and at the same time confirming the pictures from history. In the end, everyone will decide for himself how and what to do, but if my branch will be able to stop someone from uselessly entering a transaction, I've done a good thing.

Get to the point, because the prologue is taking too long. I stock up on popcorn and get comfortable in my chair.)

khorosh:

Get to the point, because the prologue is taking too long. I'm just stocking up on popcorn and getting comfortable in my chair.)

Yeah, that's what you need, popcorn and a couch. Oh, come on.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

)) Noted, corrected )

What's the gimmick, 33% winning trades?

So, trends... trends trends trends... everybody wants to trend, but it's different for everybody, but I think it's 50/50 for the majority. It's understandable, I'm sure none of the people here are trending. And if not, the maximum we can try is to break into a trend when it develops through the flat.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What's the gimmick, 33% winning trades?

where does that statistic come from?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

where did that statistic come from?

Signal demo
Reason: