The Sultonov system indicator - page 33

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Please do not argue with me about solving SLAEs and Cramer's matrix method. The matrix method. as you told us yourself, uses a two-step path in an attempt to solve by the MORR and MOPR functions. The processor itself knows how you load it with the "simple" method. In my case, a single pass through a chain of linear formulas, which multiplies the processor's performance.

Let's get down to "you", Yusuf !

Excel's matrix functions are much faster than individual cell processing functions via formulas. I'm sure your single pass is much slower than the matrix solution. By a whole order of magnitude, I don't rule it out.

Post the Excel file with a single solution - and it will be easy to compare how fast it is compared to the direct use of matrix functions.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
Yousufkhodja Sultonov, why haven't you posted (I couldn't find it?) the indicator in Excel format with all the formulas?

Because the unprovoked harassment of this style of indicator and Expert Advisor creation started. I posted them at your request and not because they are free. Many have complained about the complexity of formulas, when there seem to be easier ways to solve similar problems. The main thing, I pointed out the principle of creation and the possibility of adequate solution of special SLAEs on the terminal data and the correct interpretation and use of the results of their solution. Let, everyone solves an example given on page 1 in his own way and get results given there.

Exposing exel, I hoped for hot discussion exactly the principles of programming, but participants have struck in the side of usefulness or viciousness of the chosen way of creation of effective TS, leaving in the side of programming tasks. So, such a paradox has turned out.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Because the unprovoked harassment of this style of indicator and Expert Advisor creation started. I posted them at your request and not because they are free. Many have complained about the complexity of formulas, when there seem to be easier ways to solve similar problems.

So there will always be people here who are out to assert themselves, not to help. Do you really believe that additional information may be superfluous?

Different variants of indicator logic, of course, can not hurt, but to look through the formulas of an excel without the excel file itself - well, this is a mockery :)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

When showing the Excel, I was hoping for a heated discussion of the programming principles, but the participants found it useful or not, leaving programming tasks aside. There, such a paradox.

So, did you put it out there? Was there anything substantive to discuss?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

So there will always be people here who are out to assert themselves, not to help. Do you really believe that additional information can be superfluous?

Different variants of indicator logic, of course, can't hurt, but it's a mockery to look at the formulas of an excel without the excel file itself :)

So did you put it up? Was there anything substantive to discuss?

Yes, I exhibited it, commenting on each stage of the calculations and displaying the results of that particular stage to make it easier to understand. Yes. there was an opportunity to discuss, but, the discussion descended into fludomania, to the point that, to me, the style of a university lecturer's presentation is typical.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Better, please, tell more about the principles of programming such tasks here. because there are several programmers who closely follow the branch, coding the indicator and the Expert Advisor independently of each other.

Of course, of course. I will go away curtsying.

I won't bother to cheat another naive and gullible programming students. You are very experienced at it.

Very soon you'll put your foot on my chest, when everyone sees the geometric progression curve of the profit of the Expert Advisor, built on your super-indicator!!!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Gentlemen Members, some of your conclusions are ridiculous

Just looked at the "red" signals in your profile.

I would take heed, for example.

There is certainly some truth in all your posts.

Nikolai Semko:

Of course, of course. I curtsy away.

I won't interfere with another naïve, gullible programming student. You're very experienced at that.

Very soon you will put your foot on my chest, when everyone sees the profit curve of the Expert Advisor, built on your super-indicator!

In your face I have seen the process of such a rapid transformation of a supporter into a zealous opponent. Tell me, what points in the discussion of 2 examples have led you to be so pessimistic? The request to provide the market area you like, of course, left aside.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It was just looking at the "red" signals in your profile.

I would take heed, for example.

There is certainly some truth in all the posts.

It was the red signals that pissed me off and I decided to finally break this market's backbone, as I did with the goods and services market. Provide real data and show me how it's done.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In your face I have seen the process of such a rapid transformation of a supporter into an ardent opponent. Tell me, what points from the discussion of the two examples gave grounds for such pessimistic reasoning? The request to provide a section of the market that you like, of course, was left aside.

I did have an impulse to teach you to code your algorithms myself in order to stop this flood of innocent victims working for you for free in the name of pseudo-ideas, but I have never been your supporter. I don't know where you got that idea from.

Nikolai Semko:
I really had an impulse to teach you how to code your algorithms yourself in order to stop this flood of innocent victims

I once tried to learn, but in the end it turns out it's better to work out your ideas and
explain them clearly to the programmer if the other is unavailable.

Reason: