Is the linear deceleration a programming error or a feature of MT4? - page 5

zfs:

Help estimate the job, the customer wants a new job, I do not know how much to estimate) Since I am not a programmer, I am an aerospace academy engineer)

Actually you have already estimated the job, but according to a concise algorithm...

For you as a performer, I will say that I am interested in understanding the causes of stopping the EA, in order to, inter alia, further thought may be any details of the TOR, leading to such a brake.

And perhaps you will learn something yourself useful About coding from this branch.

And your work - it works - this is important to me!

-Aleks-:

Working with orders in the code according to the TOR, or maybe the TOR itself, or MT4 working with orders in general?

For the umpteenth time an experienced person has explained to you that in this code in one pass of the start function

32 "for" cycles

17 times you scan orders (both open and history),

24 calls of the function of deleting pending orders, which also has a cycle for all orders (* number of orders)

7 calls of the function of deleting market orders with the same cycle for all the orders (*number of orders)

6 modifications of Limits with cycles inside (* number of orders)

6 modifications of stop orders with cycles inside (* number of orders)

10 order function calls with cycles inside (*number of orders)

37 times you print (Print),

7 (seven) times you access the full history of bars for the entire history (and it is growing during the testing).

And it takes a lot of time.

I'm not even talking about non-optimized "if" filters, complicated conditions in them (and there is no abbreviated check in MT4).

And after that you can close your eyes to absolutely unreadable code, it is not important, at least you can pass it through styler and get something (although I personally don't like its style):

Files:

zfs:

Help estimate the job, the customer wants a new job, I don't know how much to estimate

Unfortunately this text cannot be evaluated.

The customer's texts are not graded at all.

the programmer's text is evaluated.

sergeev:

Unfortunately this text cannot be evaluated.

The customer's texts are not evaluated at all.

It is the programmer's text that is evaluated.

The work is evaluated, but not here.

zfs:
The work is evaluated, but not here.

are you saying that in this text everything is immediately clear and nothing needs to be specified? (pipsXHmaM(o/b), "calculation endpoints")

did you write past code like this on such unadapted swooping text?

sergeev:

are you saying that in this text everything is immediately clear and nothing needs to be specified? (pipsXHmaM(o/b), "calculation end points")

did you write last year's code like this on this unadapted text from a raid?

So you have to price tag on this text and then write more code, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I can tell you that I received clarification and after that I still rewrote it after testing it as it should be. Before that this text was written with one line - "Actually you have already assessed the work, but with a condensed algorithm...". How can you grade a paper when an uncomplicated one line can turn into one of these.

and after that you still have to clarify 20 sheets of text, and then be surprised by the crooked code.

zfs:

So according to this text you have to price tag and then write the code as well, I agree with you wholeheartedly.
I can tell you that I received clarification and after that I rewrote it after the test as it should be.
Before that this text was written with one line - "Actually you have already assessed the work, but with a condensed algorithm...".

Vasiliy.

Let's agree at once -Aleks- is a customer. He can tell you any nonsense in his texts, it is his inalienable right as a person uninformed about proger brain.

You, however, take over full care to bring his thoughts into a sensible text of a mathematical model of the program, so it was understandable to him, and that you can show what you will do in the code.
And for this preparation of TOR (you do it for yourself) you will not take an advance payment.

And only after this your text, with clarification of all the details of the client's wishes, when everything becomes clear to you, then you will see which of your algorithmic blanks and developments will be used.

And only after such an understood and confirmed your text to TOR by the client -Aleks- you will be able to tell the price for your future code on your described model.
(By the way, I see that this customer is awesome for long-term relationships, calm and understanding.)

How can you grade a paper when an uncomplicated one line can turn into something like this.

Once again I emphasize - the price is announced not earlier than you write this model in your own words and there will be no misunderstanding on your part!!! All clarifications should be made before the price is announced!!!

---

and then you have to go through 20 more sheets of paper

So open a Word and write the whole matmodel, all functions, clarify all subtleties and special cases. And it is with this text that you approve the price of the order.

I can tell you that I received clarification and after that I still rewrote it after testing it as it should be.

This is a conceptual error on your part as a contractor. Clarify and approve it before you open MetaEditor

sergeev:

Eh, Vasiliy.

Let's agree at once - Aleks- is a customer. He can tell you any nonsense in his texts. It is his inalienable right as a man ignorant of the work of the brain proger.

You, however, take over full care to bring his thoughts into a sensible text of a mathematical model of the program, so it was understandable to him, and that you can show what you will do in the code.
And for this preparation of TOR (you do it for yourself) you will not take an advance payment.

And only after this your text, with clarification of all the details of the client's wishes, when everything becomes clear to you, then you will see which of your algorithmic blanks and developments will be used.

And only after such an understood and confirmed your text to TOR from the client -Aleks- you will be able to say a price for your future code on your described model.
(By the way, I see that this customer is awesome for long-term relationships, calm and understanding.)

Once again I emphasize - the price is announced not earlier than you write this model in your own words and there will be no misunderstanding on your part!!! All clarifications must be made before the price is announced!!!

Yes it's all clear, it's me trying to make it clear to the customer that the price I gave initially on one line does not quite match what I have to see now, and what may be implied at the stage of approvals, since we decided to discuss everything on the forum).

zfs:
Yes it's all clear, it's me trying to make it clear to the customer that the price I gave initially on one line doesn't quite match what I have to see now, and what will probably be implied during the approvals stage, since we decided to discuss everything on the forum).
I'm in favour of the 1000 quid, take note.

zfs:
I'm trying to make it clear to the customer that the price I gave initially on one line is not exactly in line with what we're already seeing now, and what will probably be implied during the approval stage, since we decided to discuss everything on the forum).

You need to stop wasting time and finally start working out the terms of reference.

As the client needs a solution, not a simple time commitment.

Reason: