The Sultonov system indicator - page 104

Roman Shiredchenko:

PS I was sent here for the truth to bathe - I bathed (and swam in the pool - I decided so myself) with brooms, I do not discuss the actions of moderators, the code - I honour.

No, to the flubbery. To mature fludiloilo, spiced up with backstabbing language.

Further in the same vein, off-topic, it'll be a week for flooding.

Another series of tests, along the lines of: Lucha fewer deals, but, quality deals.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Another series of tests, according to the principle: Better less deals, but good quality ones.

We will draw you at least a million such "quality" pictures with any semi-individual. :)
Where's the money, Lebowski? xD

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "Interesting and Humorous".

Artem Prischepa:

We'll make you a million such "quality" pictures with any semi-Induke. :)
Where's the money, Lebowski? xD

Good point. I intend to open a real cent account soon with a minimum lot and put up a signal.

Artyom Trishkin:
Comments not relevant to this thread have been moved toInteresting and Humour.

Thanks, Artem.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Good point. I intend to open a real cent account soon with a minimum lot and put up a signal.

Yusuf - waiting :-) IMHO, or again another foreplay obviously dragged on???... :-)

I get banned here all the time... so in between bans I have time to inquire.... I guess I'm out of the context of this one.

From the bottom of my heart I wish you positive results, but no lyrics, like driving forward in a car with the windshield closed, purely by the rear-view mirrors... :-)

Artyom Trishkin:

No, to flubbing. To the mature flubbery, peppered with subliminal language.

Further in the same style, not on the topic of the branch - already a week for flooding.

On the subject of"flubbery."" Mattyflubbery," all the more " peppered with foul language"- glad you appreciated it.

Thank you for the appreciation. There's no other way around it. I'm not a bumpkin or a gypsy. I know what, why, and to whom, and when I write and with what "seasoning".

The style is the same - everything is on the topic of the branch.

Roman Shiredchenko:

riding forward in the car with the windscreen closed, purely by the rear-view mirrors... :-)

+

Nikolai Semko:

+

Optimisation of the version with programmer's indicator for a small loss limitation filter + test with forward to today.

Files:
H8_v2q.zip  115 kb
Reason: