The Sultonov system indicator - page 99

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I replied to him above, without checking his situation, you should not have replied. There is no need to jump to conclusions. If this venture is not to your liking, you can ignore it.

That's right Yusuf, it is impossible to explain everything to everyone, don't waste energy in vain, go ahead, wait for the end result (to touch it with your hands as they say))))

Vladimir Baskakov:

That's right Yusuf, it is impossible to explain everything to everyone, do not waste energy in vain, go on, wait for the end result (to touch it with your hands as they say))))

Absolutely agree!

"You're a machine, Dusya, you, Dusya, are a machine,

You're a machine, Dusya, a hundred kilowatts.

Come on, come on, Dusya, eh, Dusya, squeeze,

Come on, come on, Dusya, eh, Dusya, squeeze."

rjurip1:

Absolutely agree!

"You're a machine, Dusya, you're a machine, Dusya,

You're a machine, Dusya, a hundred kilowatts.

Come on, come on, Dusya, eh, Dusya, squeeze,

Come on, come on, Dusya, eh, Dusya, squeeze."

Then he'll laugh at the unbelievers maybe

Vladimir Baskakov:

Then he will laugh at non-believers perhaps

Absolutely!

"Who do you think this powerful old man is? Don't tell me, you can't know that. He is a giant of thought, the father of Russian democracy and a person close to the emperor."

Vladimir Baskakov:

Then he will laugh at unbelievers perhaps

By the way, non-believers are not laughing at all. They sympathise with the inventor of the perpetual motion machine.

y=a0 +a1x1+a2x2+ ..... + anxn. Guess what it is? Three times. You can even do it without a0. It's already 100 pp and so far nobody.

Constructing such polynomials (and not only such ones) with predefined properties is not a problem. What is being invented here? By the way, 100 pp and the properties are not well known, and it's on 4 coefficients.

Personally, I don't understand what's going on at all.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, non-believers are not laughing at all. They sympathise with the inventor of the perpetual motion machine.

y=a0 +a1x1+a2x2+ ..... + anxn. Guess what it is? Three times. You can even do it without a0. It's already 100 pp and so far nobody.

Constructing such polynomials (and not only such ones) with predefined properties is not a problem. What is being invented here? By the way, 100 pp and the properties are not well known, and it's on 4 coefficients.

So he keeps glossing over something, there's probably still some component there. We have to wait and break the back of forex once and for all

Yuriy Asaulenko:

"Dad always said, 'Destroy the archives'." ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's the most common filter Uncle Jura

DSP is shorter

;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

op = (K0+K1 * a1 + K2 * a2 +...+Kn *an) mod 3;

if (op == OP_BUY) Buy();

if (op == OP_SELL) Sell();

K0,K1..Kn are taken from the optimizer :-)

Igor Zakharov:

1) I don't see what difference this makes?

I've checked several versions, including predicting the future at these odds (on-chart). Nothing interesting :) There was also an idea to link to the zigzag and check if the current node is reversed, but I've spared time. In my opinion, this idea has no potential. I took up this check because it looked like a simplified idea of a matrix of pairwise correlation coefficients. I've wanted to try predicting from such a model for a long time... Everything is more obvious there: input parameters like volume, time in hours, price increment...

As for Yusuf's Tso, it makes sense too. By analogy with the straight line equation, I think it appeared. I even wanted to solve such a variant, but thought of how to use it in time. What will it give me?

2) Being able to stop in time is very important in such "projects". :)

))

2. the subject you've touched on is very profound indeed, and historically too.

1. Go from terms and effects of arithmetic progression to geometric progression. :-)

Reason: