The Sultonov system indicator - page 46

Maxim Kuznetsov:

In the simplest terms, yes. Sum of weighted values, like TC in the original post.

My humble recollections of mathematics tell me that such series, depending on the initial vector, will either become periodic-sign-variable or tend to monotonic function. That is, extrapolations (predictions) from them are possible only for these two entities - monotonic growth or strict periodicity

It depends entirely on the functionF(Xn-1,...Xn-k). Chaotic wandering of the solutionXn -- predominant, while regular movements are islands in a sea of chaos.

The simplest example: period-doubling bifurcation. That will do for starters. More complex examples are richer, but also much more complicated.

Олег avtomat:

This depends entirely on the functionF(Xn-1,...Xn-k). Chaotic wandering of the solutionXn is predominant, while regular movements are islands in the sea of chaos.

The simplest example: period-doubling bifurcation. That will do for starters. More complex examples are richer, but also much more complex.

Your scientific approach to trading the markets has already been seen by all. Not interesting. Make way for the young.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Let us continue with the creation of the indicator program in Exel. Herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page23#comment_11101969 we stop at the fact that, in cells X-CH we managed to solve correctly the first SLAE we created in five lines 2-6 of cells AF-AJ from the converted raw data array. The results are located in cells CC2- CH 2. An indication of a correct solution is the complete coincidence of the calculated and actual values of the opening price of the current bar C5, which is ensured with computer accuracy.

For ease of operation and better visibility of the solution of SLAE, we export them from the cells CC2- CH 2 to the beginning of the program, namely, in the reserve cells A6 - F6:

A6=CC2

B6=CD2

C6=CE2

D6=CF2

E6=CG2

F6=CH2

a4 a3 a2 a1 a0 C5 computed.
-5,47987 1,13039 1,37536 -1,86337 6,630682 1,1358

Where did the example on the excel go?

I just wanted to practise on Python, and then everything got deleted. What a way to go about it!

Dmitriy Skub:

Where did you put the excel example?

I just wanted to practice on Python, and then - all deleted. What a way to do it!

Dmitry, somewhere in the depths of the branch, I explained in detail such a forced measure, the meaning of which is that many people began to accuse me of trying to code an indicator and an Expert Advisor for free. There was launched a cruel and hurtful harassment, harsh criticism of the SLAE solution method chosen, and many other unfounded accusations instead of discussing the problems of the code, and I decided to relieve participants of such a burden. Please understand and forgive. Communication on this subject is conducted in private. I am always open to mutually beneficial cooperation with all participants.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dmitry, somewhere in the depths of the branch, I explained in detail such a, forced, measure, the meaning of which is that, many people began to accuse me of trying to code an indicator and Expert Advisor for free. I started a cruel and hurtful harassment instead of discussing the problems with the code, and I decided to relieve the participants of such a burden. Please understand and forgive.

Do you seriously think that your theory will have a big impact on the market?

The market depends not on your ideas, but on world market conditions. Your fantasies with market behaviour will be taken for naught at all.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Do you seriously think that your theory will have much impact on the market?

The market depends not on your ideas, but on world market conditions. Your fantasies with market behaviour will be taken for naught at all.

Vladimir, we should probably wait with this kind of statement until after the States.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Do you seriously think that your theory will have much impact on the market?

Vladimir, are you a man of multiple natures in the scheme: opponent - supporter - opponent - ....? My theory, or anyone else's, cannot a priori influence the course of the market, but, to facilitate understanding of the nature of the market for more successful trading, it may well, if you are lucky.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Vladimir, are you a person of multiple natures in the scheme: opponent - supporter - opponent - ....?

Yes. If the direction is right.

No. If I disagree.

This is a cry from the heart.

Do you think flattering words will help create a successful TS?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes. If the direction is right.

No. If I disagree.

This is a cry from the heart.

You think flattering words will help create a successful TS?

In this business, when you're already wearing rose-tinted glasses, no amount of words will help.

but the market forces you to take them off, but only for a fee

accordingly, the best and truest way to trade is not to wear glasses

Hi!

prediction - will the pound fly?

Reason: