I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 16

Richie >>:

Интересно за всем этим наблюдать. Ветка форума обнажила проблему взаимоотношений инвесторов

с программистами. Раньше не думал, что она вообще есть. А проблема куда более глобальна, чем кажется.

Mistake. There is no relationship in this case. And the person can hardly be called an investor. This is simply the problem of one person trying to make an offer for the first time and not understanding the situation.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

In principle, I answered above. But there are a lot of pages. I NO LONGER OFFER ANYONE HERE TO IMPROVE PROFITABLE SYSTEMS, NOT FOR FREE, NOT FOR MONEY.

I withdrew the offer. Why did you take it down? Thought, ONCE), that there are people who are interested not only 20-50$ or flood.

No, it's just a forum where there are more traders than programmers). I just liked the approach. The programmer was not praised by traders, but by

other programmers. They say he is looking for a freebie. So I do not understand. I am looking for a freebie, because I give TCs and options for their improvement. The programmer is looking for a freebie,

because he takes a job which he is good at doing.

It's very simple: once you have confirmation, other than your words, that you give a working TS or at least that you have it and it (this TS) you want to program - you will find a doer and, quite likely, the idea will be enough. While all these are words (about the presence of a working TS) - respectively for unconfirmed ideas you get the appropriate reaction.

Good luck.

By the way, do not forget (or, if you do not know, keep in mind that there is a software that allows TS, such as that which you have given the programmer, to generate "packs") - Therefore it is easier for an experienced programmer to "torment" the software than to have a free discussion with a programmer, especially given that 90% of "taskmasters" are not even able to properly set the task.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >> Потомучто я умею хорошо делать только 2 вещи.Анализировать и деньги зарабатывать.

If the person can analyse, this is his analysis -

If the daily bar has closed upwards and the length of the daily bar is greater than N pips, buy.

If the daily bar has closed downwards and the length of the daily bar is greater than N pips, sell.

This analysis speaks for itself very well. Proto is practically a "giant of thought, the father of Russian democracy" ))). If he's also making money, I'm pattalom.....)))))

ZEXEL66 wrote(a) >> Of course I don't have 100000. 100000 is just crazy money.

>> that said.

ZEXEL66 wrote(a) >> I'm an investor......... I invest some of my money in forex.

Mischek >>:

ОК

По делу

Вместо того чтобы просто взять и заплатить исполнителю, которого можно было выбрать не заводя ветку, и давно пользоваться результатом работы, Вы третий день парите всем мозги

Вы боитесь что исполнитель продаст продукт на сторону ? тогда начинайте изучать язык, ибо гарантий не продажи или не преднамеренной утечки или воровства с компа исполнителя не существует в природе

OK, to the point. Every question you have asked has been answered here more than once. I'll repeat

1. I'm not going to pay anyone or anything from this forum. And I'm not going to pay for free either.

I'm not going to offer anyone else to IMPROVE the CU.

2. I have not learned the language and will not learn it. I do not need it. I only know how to make money.

Money and analyze. Everything. All the rest there are people who in any case
do it better than me.

3. I do not mess around. Clearly written. Now I'm just FLOODING. That's what's been busy

by the esteemed programmers on this thread and in my personal life. NOW I'M READY TOO.

4. Richie got it right. I thank him (as I wrote when

I will not keep silent (as I wrote when I wrote about it). So there are programmers who can not only flub,

But also analyse. That's what I wrote about here.

VladislavVG >>:

Все очень просто: как только у Вас будет подтверждение, кроме Ваших слов, что Вы даете рабочую ТС или хотя бы то, что она у Вас есть и ее (эту ТС) Вы хотите запрограммировать - Вы найдете иполнителя и, вполне вероятно, что идеи будет достаточно. Пока все это слова (о наличии рабочей ТС ) - соответственно под неподтвержденные идеи Вы и получаете соответствующую реакцию.

Удачи.

Interesting). Well then explain it to me. So I have a working TS and I need to program it. Do I understand you correctly?

But then you are asking to provide you with CONFIRMATION that this TS is WORKABLE (meaning profitable).

This confirmation must be given as a result of running in the tester? But how can you run in the tester what you need

still to be written? Well, explain it to me, a wretch)?

So, to the so called programmer, I have provided simple 2 conditions for the simplest TC. Create it and check it.

If this TS is unprofitable, you have to write here. IT'S LOSSING. IT'S CHEATING. It's a two-line trade with only takes

and profits. But none of you are interested in it, because it gives few trades per year. And I'm not very

interested in it. I wanted to make it even better. To increase profitability with a small number of trades (D1, don't forget)

AND REDUCE THE DRAWDOWN. I do not care. This TS is not sorry. You (programmers) do not need it. Not a grail.

But good money is made only on such systems. Read L. Williams. Most of his systems

based on the simplest patterns with HIS DOBOTS.

LeoV >>:

Если человек умеет анализировать, то вот этот его анализ -

хорошо говорит сам за себя. Прото практически "гигант мысли, отец русской демократии" ))). Если он также зарабатывает деньги, то я пацталом.....)))))

При этом -

Yes, and your post confirms that unlike VladislavVG Richie coaster Mathemat you have no mastery of analysis.

The latter comrades are attacking what I write. But they are attacking at the point. I'm always happy for constructive

criticism. Only they are attacking on the basis of their thoughts and not on the basis of... I don't know what.

coaster >>:

Входы лучше изучаются по статистике с рандомными выходами. Выходы - наоборот - вместе с рандомными входами.

Количество "левых" параметров советую всегда сводить к минимуму.

:)) +10.... fantastically intelligent and random post, no kidding

sever29 >>:

Я не знаю кто ты и что ты, но удары держишь, однозначно. Наверно и по жизни так идешь. Удачи.

These aren't punches). A simple afternoon chat after a 100g of Xennessy)

ZEXEL66 >>:

Данное подтверждение надо предоставить на результате прогона в тестере? Но как можно прогнать в тестере то, что нужно еще написать?

Confirmations can be different, not necessarily on the tester. For example, you can save the opening prices in a csv file, then open this file in Excel and simply analyse it and see the statistics at the same time. Your system allows it, it's very simple (you open at 00:00 every day).

In fact, I have Excel as working tool, which complements MQL4 language itself.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

Yes, and your post confirms that unlike VladislavVG Richie coaster Mathemat you have no mastery of analysis.

The latter comrades are attacking what I write. But they are attacking at the point. I'm always happy for constructive

criticism. Only they attack on the basis of their thoughts and not of ... I do not know what.

From the height of the "giant of thought and the father of Russian democracy," which only analyzes and earns, of course I do not own. Yes I wasn't trying to analyse, God forbid I should compare to you, I just had the courage to compare your great sayings....))))

Reason: