The Sultonov system indicator - page 34

Nikolai Semko:
I really had an impulse to teach you to code your algorithms myself in order to stop this stream of innocent victims, working for you without pay in the name of pseudo-ideas, but I was never your supporter. I don't know where you got that idea from.

Thanks for the impulse, I'll try to learn programming when the time comes. You didn't answer the question:what points from the discussion of 2 examples gave you grounds to be so pessimistic?

If one has a programming ability, one has a better chance at successful trading.

Uladzimir Izerski:
If a person has programming ability, then he has a better chance in successful trading.

Everyone should mind their own business. It is not for nothing that nature has decided: the right hemisphere should control the left side of the body and the left hemisphere should control the right side. It did not entrust the brain to manage both parts of the body. But, if a man is super-capable, then, your statement is correct and productive.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It was the red signals that pissed me off and I decided to finally break this market's backbone, as I did with the goods and services market. Provide real data and I will show you how it is done.

Desperation in the market leads to nothing good.

real data wait and empathise

the main thing is calmness and a small cent deposit for testing the idea.

The main thing is to stay calm and have a tiny cent deposit to test the idea.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Desperation in the market does not lead to anything good

Real data waiting and empathy

It's okay. the main thing is to be calm and have a tiny cent deposit to test out the idea.

The main thing is to stay calm and have a tiny little cent deposit to test the idea.

Renat, is it hard for you to produce a series of 100 actual continuous data points from any instrument?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Renat, is it difficult for you to cite a series of 100 actual continuous data of any instrument?

Such a series exists and it is in plain sight.

It is not in my rules to show agraphical indicator, even the appearance is risky.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Such a range exists and it is in plain sight for all to see.

It is not in my rules to show the graphical indicator, it is risky even to show its appearance.

I repeat, the terminal is temporarily unavailable to me, from EUR/USD history, copy one row of data and bring it here, please.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I repeat, the terminal is temporarily unavailable to me, from the EUR/USD history, copy one row of data and bring it here, please.

Do you need EUR/USD history?

What timeframe?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Do you need a history on the Eurodollar?

What is the TF?

Any, come on, D1 opening price over the last 100 days.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Anyone, well, come on, D1 opening prices for the last 100 days.

Files:
EURUSD1440.zip  97 kb
Reason: