FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 393

RekkeR:

You need to have a plan in place by the time you determine the enemy's position.

Tactics involve working out the different options from the beginning.

Get the potatoes, Chapaev.

)))

What war, what president? While you're smoking the plan he'll stick a grenade in your pants, you planners, shitheads)))

strangerr:

What war, what president? While you smoke the plan he will stick a grenade in your pants, they are planners, damn it)))
About the 3-Lineika, you're wrong, they're arming you with all kinds of sophisticated weapons, figures like "head and shoulders" and other fancy names, saying that without this miracle arsenal you're not a fighter. You're not a fighter if you're carrying that stuff. They create for you an unreal world of forex, impose their vision of the market, which does not exist, and then send you to war, assuring you that you are a warrior. And then, based on these stamps, knowing how the prepared crowd will behave, they will rip you off.

OlegTs:
You're wrong about the three-liner, they arm you with all sorts of sophisticated weapons, head-shoulder figures and other fancy names, claiming that without this miracle arsenal you're not a fighter. You're not a fighter if you're carrying that stuff. They create for you an unreal world of forex, impose their vision of the market, which does not exist, and then send you to war, assuring you that you are a warrior. And then, based on these stamps, knowing how the prepared crowd will behave, they will rip you off.

I agree))) Well, then not guerrillas, but natives with bows, beads and rings in their nostrils and ears)))

Ishim Aboriginal, come on and tell me about spaceships furrowing the Bolshoi Theatre

So, guys, the end of the world and the collapse of the European Union is cancelled, or rather postponed)))

What has actually changed to be cancelled? They made a postponement and that's it. The euphoria of the summit will not last long

nexter:

What has actually changed to be cancelled? They made a postponement and that's it. The euphoria of the summit will not last long.

The dollar, that is the foundation, that is what has always been, is and will always be, everything in this world is shaky, only the dollar stands as steadfast as the statue of liberty. Any attack on that immutability will be severely punished.

And the fact that it's an egg on clay feet is somehow glossed over. It's not what they're telling us here. Somebody is trying to delay himself, all these sudden revolutions confirm it, who could it be?)

OlegTs:

The dollar, that is the foundation, that is what has always been, is and will always be, everything in this world is shaky, only the dollar stands firm as the statue of liberty. Any attack on that solidity will be severely punished.

And the fact that it's an egg on clay feet is somehow glossed over. It's not what they're telling us here. Somebody is trying to delay himself, all these sudden revolutions confirm it, who could it be?)

it is an ironclad argument that the euro will go up :)

strangerr:
Long term forecast for Euro, 1.4215, 1.6430, 1.1874 low will not be updated. This is my last post here on the topic of the branch, I will try not to touch the issue of trading in the future, let the brother Ishim carry on up and down on the minutes.
Hello, the low at 1.1874 will not be updated, the low at 1.24071 may be updated?

I invite everyone to a new thread

Congratulations on the new month

Macd55:
Hello, The low of 1.1874 will not be updated, the update of the low at 1.24071 is possible in principle?

1.21+ is not excluded.

nexter, what does the summit have to do with it? I never take the news, political decisions, events, even force majeure into account, because they can only have a short-term effect on the price, no more than that.

Reason: