Regularity or Randomness - page 65

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is a formulaA for building such channels. But I can't put it on public display. It wouldn't be right.

What are these channels good for? Limiters and the first touch of the boundary.

That's right.Once the boundary is formed, its effectiveness is reduced. Short stops will help. Better yet, a good oscillator.

To build a channel, do you use a time window (for example, the Doncian channel) or the price change value? (I only know 2 variants)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Even mechanism cannot do without recognising the fact that the flap of a butterfly's wing generates a storm. Do you notice this flapping amongst other things?
No nail, the horseshoe fell off.
The horseshoe fell - the horse went lame.
The enemy enters the city, sparing no prisoners,
because there was no nail in the forge.

"that the flapping of a butterfly's wing creates a storm" - a nuance - in a closed system.

the market is an open system with no zero-sum game. and the leptokurtosis distribution proves it quite well.

The "other-than-zero" potential is realised so quickly that it is almost impossible to catch this movement, let alone make profit from it.

If only by chance).

Renat Akhtyamov:

well, I couldn't agree more.

however, everything would be in the pit.

the concept of convolution is familiar to you, isn't it?

A potential pit as I understand it is a repeatedly repeated derivative of a previous function

and what is the outcome?

Armageddon.

However, the radio electronic components continue to work, the innards of which overcome barrier after barrier

The conclusion is: you are exaggerating, we need to look for a way out of the pit, the driving force behind the quotes.

In this case, you are pulling out of the hole by force, and these costs are not recouped energetically in any way.
The crowd can't do it, and going against the crowd won't pay off energetically. There are no fools.))
FH does not count, - there are plenty of them.))

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you can say that - an excuse for all occasions...

But you can put a Zig-Zag on a big chart with a big period, and immediately ALL the small stuff disappears somewhere...

with these overdrawing indicators and trading without stops... the trend is one! Amen.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
In this case, you're forcibly pulling out of the hole, and those costs are not recouped energetically in any way.
The crowd can't do it, and going against the crowd won't pay off energetically. There are no fools.)
FH doesn't count - there are plenty of them.)

Let's answer a simple question.

is martin a leaker?

no matter what the answer is, we are beginning to realise that this is not an accident, but a pattern.

Andrey Dik:

with all those overdrawing indicators and trading without stops... trend is one! Amen.

Is your head not working at all? ...The topic is about market patterns, not about strategy and stops...

It's good to think sometimes!

Renat Akhtyamov:

let's answer a simple question

Is a martin a plummer?

Theoretically = no, but practically, yes, a plummer. You have to have clear laws and rules of martin management. Not everyone is capable of that.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Theoretically = no, but practically, yes, a plummer. You have to have clear laws and rules of martin management. Not everyone is capable of that.

But this is the simplest example.

Let me answer:

the more orders in the net, the higher the risk, the easier it is to lose.

we have: the more - the easier.

hmm

Regularity!

Younga:
Is the time window (e.g. Donchian channel) or the magnitude of the price change used to build the channel? (I only know 2 variants of construction)

The construction comes on a wave structure. These are not Elliott waves but my own development. There is a constant repeatability of the waves.

I hope you understood what I was talking about in my previous post.

And now, once again, I will give you this example.

Please carefully analyze the vicinity of this post:

The pound subsequently collapsed, collapsed on all fronts - exchange/non-exchange - doesn't matter!

Is it a fluke or?

Reason: