Regularity or Randomness - page 13

secret:

The results of my convictions are in my profile)

Commendable.

Let's better talk about this.

Everyone knows that the market moves there with about a 50/50 chance.

I wonder if it's possible to calculate a 50/50 probability.

That is, to understand the degree of randomness of a price movement. like a probability differential.

Martin Cheguevara:

Everyone knows that the market moves there with about a 50/50 chance.

That is, to understand the degree of randomness of a price movement. like a probability differential.

The speeds of an upward trending movement ("buying") and a downward trending movement ("selling") are not usually equal or equal probability. "Selling" executes and completes noticeably faster.

Martin Cheguevara:

Everyone knows that the market moves back and forth about 50/50.

That is, to understand the degree of randomness of a price movement. Like a probability differential.

Delusion!

The market can move in the same direction for years with small pullbacks...

Relying on such a postulate is wrong...

Serqey Nikitin:

Delusion!

Or be in a horizontal corridor for hours or show the opposite direction of movement at the same time, depending on the timeframe. Don't be so categorical :)

Serqey Nikitin:

Delusion!

it doesn't matter, the binary combination is always a LUCKY one.

Here is the very external impact of only 2-3%

Martin Cheguevara:

it doesn't matter, the binary combination is always a LUCKY combination.

here is the very same external influence of only 2-3%

good thing I wrote down the post...

if you get bored, I'll do it.

renatmt5:

Or be in a horizontal corridor for hours or show the opposite direction of movement at the same time depending on the timeframe. Don't be so categorical :)

Yes, you are right! And you can also determine the general trend from a tick chart - VERY fun...

It can be assumed that randomness is an unconscious regularity and has an infinite set of parameters (hypothesis)). I.e., in order to "limit" the parameters we should (a) determine the phase boundaries of the investigated cycle (it may be planetary movements, tides and outflows), then (b) subjective reality (internal microcosm) interacts with reality (macrocosm) and (c) reality (givenness) is formed on the basis of (point a). And of the traders who generalized macro and micro processes, I would single out D. Gann, and look for his works )))).

Veniamin Skrepkov:

It can be assumed that randomness is an unconscious regularity and has an infinite set of parameters (hypothesis)). I.e., in order to "limit" the parameters we should (a) determine the phase boundaries of the investigated cycle (it may be planetary movements, tides and outflows), then (b) subjective reality (internal microcosm) interacts with reality (macrocosm) and (c) reality (givenness) is formed on the basis of (point a). I would single out D. Gann as a trader who generalizes both macro and micro processes. Let's look for his works )))).

I would e.g. look for his works if he generously shared his profits.

but i guess he's not ready to do it.

Reason: